Anyone using the N1 Invidia Catback Exhaust?

noelbnetz

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wanted to know what you guys thought about it. Im planning to buy it for my ex-t coupe. Hows the sound? Also i heard its abit low so does it hit the ground often? Any issues of it being installed so far? Thanks!
Sponsored

cheng115

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX MT
I wanted to know what you guys thought about it. Im planning to buy it for my ex-t coupe. Hows the sound? Also i heard its abit low so does it hit the ground often? Any issues of it being installed so far? Thanks!
I have it installed. I put the silencer in my exhaust and love the sound of it. Think it has a nice roar. Without the silencer in, it is obviously a bit louder (too much for my taste) but it still had a nice sound.

Definitely do run into some trouble with scrapping the bottom of the exhaust because it hangs fairly low. With a full car and more extreme curbs, you're bound to scrap the bottom (but because the nail hangs slightly below the exhaust it scratches the nail and not the actual exhaust)

OP
OP

noelbnetz

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have it installed. I put the silencer in my exhaust and love the sound of it. Think it has a nice roar. Without the silencer in, it is obviously a bit louder (too much for my taste) but it still had a nice sound.

Definitely do run into some trouble with scrapping the bottom of the exhaust because it hangs fairly low. With a full car and more extreme curbs, you're bound to scrap the bottom (but because the nail hangs slightly below the exhaust it scratches the nail and not the actual exhaust)
Awesome!! Hows it with your engine? Has any dashboard error lights pop up since the install?

cheng115

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX MT
Awesome!! Hows it with your engine? Has any dashboard error lights pop up since the install?
No problem with engine or no lights have popped up yet. Goes well with my tune (Ktuner). Have had my exhaust installed for about 8 months now.

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i just change to the Invidia N1 for my EXT sedan yesterday. I realized every once in a while i will smell something burning. is that normal for a new exhaust?

jeremiah

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe, 1999 Lexus Gs300
i just change to the Invidia N1 for my EXT sedan yesterday. I realized every once in a while i will smell something burning. is that normal for a new exhaust?
Yes, its machining oil and/or paint burning off/curing.

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, its machining oil and/or paint burning off/curing.
got cha!! is it bad to be sniffing this everyday? i try to open the windows, turn on AC, still smells it. how long you think it will be gone??

OP
OP

noelbnetz

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No problem with engine or no lights have popped up yet. Goes well with my tune (Ktuner). Have had my exhaust installed for about 8 months now.
How has the tune been with the exhaust? Has the flow to intake tune given you better hp?

cheng115

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX MT
How has the tune been with the exhaust? Has the flow to intake tune given you better hp?
Can't say I've noticed a HUGE increase. The tune itself is the major game changer, not sure how much having a CAI and Exhaust have helped. But I haven't done any official tests so can only give a very subjective opinion

Locksedan

First Name
Lock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic lx sedan
Country flag

How low are you

tfc_eddie

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R, 2018 Civic Si ?SOLD?
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the N1 on my gf's EXT and its not that low guys. No check lights and not that loud. It was louder on the 2.0.
anways I have noticed the exhaust sits pretty close to the rear bumper and since my gf's car is white it actually burns it so I'm looking to getting an exhaust shield for a temporary fix. I wish these rear bumpers had a cutout for exhaust which I might do later on for the exhaust to clear.

Starroses3698

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Country flag
just had it installed and I can’t express how much I am impressed by it, I have the 2.0 civic lx 2017 and I’ve noticed the increased hp and torque immediately, without having to step on the gas soo much, it stays between 2 and3 rpms easily and increasing in speed without gassing it so much and I did turn heads down the freeway, originally was gonna get the injen but glad this was chosen as the best overall for me!
Sponsored