Anyone trading in their fk8 ?

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
Im really liking the new Z. First nissan of interest since the 300zx. Perhaps a stablemate for the R when and only when this market rights itself. Those cars will have a 10k mark up easy.

RedBullHondaF1

Banned
Banned
First Name
Speed Maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
haha same. If I graduated to a P car, the R would get sold as a downpayment but im really disinterested in that high of a payment.

In the meantime, Ive very much become fond of overlanding, and those types of builds.

The new TRD Sequoia has captured my heart..just waiting to hear on pricing and I think in another couple of years I might scoop one up. Towing rig, and family rig in one.

1644004806905.png
Me too!!!! This truck is going to be a beast!!! Should have excellent aftermarket support as well, since it's basically a Tundra in SUV form.

RedBullHondaF1

Banned
Banned
First Name
Speed Maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Before this whole boom i could've sworn we as a community were able to afford a top of the line car. They really don't want the middle class to have shit....
Klaus Schwab said it himself, "you will own nothing and like it." We need a French Revolution.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Me too!!!! This truck is going to be a beast!!! Should have excellent aftermarket support as well, since it's basically a Tundra in SUV form.
Yep, definitely excited to learn a bit more about it, cost, mpgs, etc. Im also interested in seeing what a 4runner redesign will look like.

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
Yep, definitely excited to learn a bit more about it, cost, mpgs, etc. Im also interested in seeing what a 4runner redesign will look like.
Same. Im also really interested in the next 4runner. Since the Sequoia has standard a v6tt hybrid, exciting time for Toyota.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
same. I think the new 4 runner going to be pretty good. I had a 95 4runner and a 03 4runner back in the days. I totally regret selling my 95 ....

Im really liking the new Z. First nissan of interest since the 300zx. Perhaps a stablemate for the R when and only when this market rights itself. Those cars will have a 10k mark up easy.
yeah every single new cars gonna have some massive mark ups. thats why i'm probably gonna keep the fk8 around for a while.

the new Z is exactly what i wished for. basically a 370z but with more power and a more updated interior with the digital cluster and the infotainment. I just need the nismo version and hope they put the recaros and add a bit more aero.

TANSTAAFL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, Championship White
Country flag
Finding anything in this fun class for anything close to what these cost MSRP (I got mine for just under MSRP, and that's all I'd really want to pay, to be honest) is hard. Especially if you are leery of getting RWD because of nasty winters, and doubly hard if you insist on a manual. Just ain't much out there. Manual, FWD or AWD, sporty? GTI, Golf R, Veloster N, Elantra N, Si, Type R, WRX/STI? Not much else, and some of those are pretty pricey. RWD at least gets you the 86/BRZ, Miata, maybe the Z if your budget can stretch, Mustang GT (also gets pricey fast)? Minis are horrible price/value ratios IMO, though I love the look and size. Most anything else is hideously expensive, like the Porsches or M2/M3 non-competition models, or doesn't come with a manual any more.

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Def a crazy market paid 42k for 19 FK 8 10/19 and today I would walk away with 22 Civic HB Sport same money lol

OP
OP
MannyFc1

MannyFc1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Civic Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Def a crazy market paid 42k for 19 FK 8 10/19 and today I would walk away with 22 Civic HB Sport same money lol
That’s insane but now you have a type r ?

barbapapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R Championship White
Country flag
Got rid of mine for an M340i a few weeks ago. Baby on way and needed a bit smoother riding vehicle

loved my Type R though. Great 2 years

OP
OP
MannyFc1

MannyFc1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Civic Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got rid of mine for an M340i a few weeks ago. Baby on way and needed a bit smoother riding vehicle

Nice ! Congrats on the baby and that

Nice ! Congrats on the baby and an m340i is def not a bad trade !

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Nope. Keeping mine
Sponsored