Anyone selling their Hondata FlashPro in Ontario?

Camostealth

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Pearl Hatchback Sport
Country flag
There's actually a Hondata technician at my dealership in London if you want them to do the flash for you.

London Hondata

If you're looking to get the hardware itself, I'm not able to help you there. ?

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It may have sold by now, but someone had one posted on the 10th Gen Club Ontario Facebook page

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's actually a Hondata technician at my dealership in London if you want them to do the flash for you.

London Hondata

If you're looking to get the hardware itself, I'm not able to help you there. ?
I can vouch for this. Avery did a great job with it on my first Si, but I'm hesitant to do it on my current Si because I see used units going for cheaper than his cost of doing the tune.

Only plus is that you can get warranty work done through that dealership since they'll overlook the modded ECU if you had your tune done through them.

I seen a Flashpro for sale for $600 on the 10th Gen club group and a KTuner v1.2 for $500, but I think the ladder sold since I can't find it anymore.

OP
OP
vleal12

vleal12

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW Honda Civic Type R
I can vouch for this. Avery did a great job with it on my first Si, but I'm hesitant to do it on my current Si because I see used units going for cheaper than his cost of doing the tune.

Only plus is that you can get warranty work done through that dealership since they'll overlook the modded ECU if you had your tune done through them.

I seen a Flashpro for sale for $600 on the 10th Gen club group and a KTuner v1.2 for $500, but I think the ladder sold since I can't find it anymore.
Thanks... I did contact Avery and he said for the Type R there is an update coming soon in April. He will call me when it’s here and ready.