Anyone selling a used KTuner w/ TSP tune?

AClayP

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Stupid question, but is there a disadvantage of buying a used vs. new KTuner? If no, is anyone willing to sell me one?
Sponsored

TypeX

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ASPEC RDX
Country flag
Nothing really except the prices. I got my v1.2 at jhpusa when they had 10% off
since i have a crv

but here it seems tsp gets the business since they give u the extra tune.

on the secondary market if i was shopping someone including that wouldnt help me but would be good for u.

i’ve seen used 1.2 as low as $300to $400+ but other buy new to eliminate the risk of scammers.

either way you’ll be fine

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
No disadvantage, just ask the seller to make sure the unit is unlocked and that the ECU is the same as yours. If you want it new, you may want to purchase from TSP directly as they give the tune for free with the ktuner purchase.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I just bought a used one for $350 with no TSP and no issues! Uploaded the tune last night with no problem. Just make sure it's a verified seller (anyone with a decent post history on here should be fine, watch out for new accounts with no posts) and obviously do PayPal goods and services to get purchase protection.

One surefire way to prove that they are actually selling a Ktuner and it is unlocked is to request a timestamp in each picture - just a little piece of paper or post it note with username, date and time.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
If you find someone selling their unit with the TSP tune, just know that you'll likely have to convert it to work with your car's ECU software. I think its $15 from TSP.
Sponsored