Anyone running this Depo "Porsche style" sidemarkers?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
If you guys notice there are two different Depo versions. The more expensive blacked out version and the less expensive version that's similar to the Unity/Helix markers.
Sponsored

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
If you guys notice there are two different Depo versions. The more expensive blacked out version and the less expensive version that's similar to the Unity/Helix markers.
This!

There's 3 versions total.

2 that are black, smoke lens, with either amber or white light bars. ($58 from USR on ebay.)
1 that is chrome housing, smoke lens, amber light bar. ($42 from USR on ebay).

and as others have said they're all the same whether its from USR, ebay, or amazon. why ebay is cheaper, i'm not sure, but enough people had confirmed they were the same thing.

chomdh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR, 2004 S2000, 2006 TL, 2016 Outback 3.6
Country flag
This!

There's 3 versions total.

2 that are black, smoke lens, with either amber or white light bars. ($58 from USR on ebay.)
1 that is chrome housing, smoke lens, amber light bar. ($42 from USR on ebay).

and as others have said they're all the same whether its from USR, ebay, or amazon. why ebay is cheaper, i'm not sure, but enough people had confirmed they were the same thing.
I believe there’s one version that has a more “dimpled” texture that looks almost identical to oem pattern except smoked rather than orange.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the blacked out version on my car. Super sexy IMO.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone running this Depo "Porsche style" sidemarkers? IMG_2386x.JPG

Over9000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Country flag
Is anyone willing to help me get a pair Shipped to the UK for me. From USR the black smoked with white LED is ~$58 (with discount code) but the shipping is $60. I want to see if I can get it at a lower cost on the shipping

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Mine just arrived today, white LED Depo's. Nothing has changed since the last time I purchased them. For what it's worth, I always buy Depo products from ebay seller "neondials". I also think it's interesting that "bid4speedster" has the amber LED version available when they are on nationwide backorder and you can't even source them from USR/Depo themselves. The lamps WRCanuck posted definitely appear to be closer to Unity than Depo. The connection type would be the dead giveaway on product difference between Unity and Depo as the Depo's include a socket/connector combo which is sealed unless twisted open by the end user. The Unity's have a 194/168 style bulb connector with wires coming directly off of the LED's protruding from the housing.

The box mine arrived in:
7zstL3DxCQ-TnRbPsEu0DE473U=w703-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

Lamps:
TLzbL3fJF8LJdLqx8Eig-OQUTG=w703-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

Installed:
Jkf7jOTwv7Rob499m1b9tp8tKW=w703-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

5pDWdISFmv9TBCBS1XSmgu8z9l=w703-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg
I like your rims, they are nice
Where do you got them from?

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
I like your rims, they are nice
Where do you got them from?
Thanks, you can source them from numerous locations. They are Konig Ampliform's.