NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
RV6 isn’t on their site. Put my order in Monday and it was going to ceramic coating Friday.
Wait where did you order it then. Its on back order on the rv6 website and two step..
Sponsored

OP
OP
NicKoLi

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Soo game changer, I just checked my state emissions website and they are due every two years except for cars 2017 and up.. look like I kind of lucked out. In this case I still might be considering catted just because of the smell and the drone.. possibly. What is everyones vote on front/down combo. I like aFe except they dont have a combo and they are expensive AF.

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
Soo game changer, I just checked my state emissions website and they are due every two years except for cars 2017 and up.. look like I kind of lucked out. In this case I still might be considering catted just because of the smell and the drone.. possibly. What is everyones vote on front/down combo. I like aFe except they dont have a combo and they are expensive AF.
This is exactly what I was looking for bro I’m from ct as well so. Know I heard somewhere that newer cars don’t have to do it. But I didn’t know if I misread it maybe. But since this time you’ve posted it, is it still the same ? Cause I have an 18 si and the second I find I don’t have to do pointless emissions I’m buying a catless. Don’t care one bit about that lucious smell, thanks bro
Sponsored