Anyone running stage 1 on a CVT?

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I know most of this forum are manuals (and for good reason). For me I wanted the hatch (adulting) and couldn't deal with the crappy sport radio and lack of features so I have an EX. It's great but I wish it was just slightly more. Wondering if anyone's running stage 1 with a CVT at all? Looks like they equate to 190hp which would be right where i'd want the car.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
First of all this forum isn't mostly about manuals unless you're talking CTR or Si. There's a huge amount of members myself included running Hondata and Ktuner with a CVT with no issues at all. There's actually thread after thread here about the 10th gen running a tune with a CVT.

Stage 2 Ktuner and Hondata +6 have proven quite safe.

OP
OP
arsh88

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
First of all this forum isn't mostly about manuals unless you're talking CTR or Si. There's a huge amount of members myself included running Hondata and Ktuner with a CVT with no issues at all. There's actually thread after thread here about the 10th gen running a tune with a CVT.

Stage 2 Ktuner and Hondata +6 have proven quite safe.
Thanks! And good to know. I'm used to people being hating cars if they aren't manual and most of the stuff I had seen (might be in the wrong sections of the forum) were regarding sports or si's.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cvt user of ktuner for over a year here. Run Starter 21, a 93 octane custom tune and every once in a while my e30 blend custom tune. Just get a Ktuner and you will love yourself and your car more than ever.
Sponsored