Anyone running Remark full titanium?

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
That's a fantastic sounding exhaust and reasonably priced.
Sponsored

shakedown94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #8479. Past cars - 80 Civic,97 Civic,87 Integra,94 Integra,94 Civic,00 Integra,12 Hyundai Accent
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got a sould clip of the Remark Ti exhaust with resonator.Warm crank up and mixed driving. Stock downpipe. Don't mind the squeaking, just the delrin bushings on the Karcepts rear swaybar.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
@CBPFK8 is that resonated or no resonate version. I got prl catted dp/fp currently, don't want obnoxiously loud

CBPFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8
Country flag
@CBPFK8 is that resonated or no resonate version. I got prl catted dp/fp currently, don't want obnoxiously loud
Non-resonated. And the downpipe is catless. So guess I'm considered to have one of the "louder" exhaust setups.

Still wouldn't say I qualify as "obnoxiously loud". Even under heavy load I'd say it's just the right amount of sound. But granted, I've never really heard my car from the outside in person. And my last car being an 8th gen Si, guess I've got a little perspective on what "loud" is.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
Non-resonated. And the downpipe is catless. So guess I'm considered to have one of the "louder" exhaust setups.

Still wouldn't say I qualify as "obnoxiously loud". Even under heavy load I'd say it's just the right amount of sound. But granted, I've never really heard my car from the outside in person. And my last car being an 8th gen Si, guess I've got a little perspective on what "loud" is.

I'm leaning towards full titanium Remark now. I prefer the 2 tip exhausts over 3. Likely just go with resonated version .

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
I'm leaning towards full titanium Remark now. I prefer the 2 tip exhausts over 3. Likely just go with resonated version .
We have that system in stock ready to ship!

-Josh

jtmroczk

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Got a sould clip of the Remark Ti exhaust with resonator.Warm crank up and mixed driving. Stock downpipe. Don't mind the squeaking, just the delrin bushings on the Karcepts rear swaybar.
Hey shakedown94,

Could you possibly down load one the free dB Sound Level Meter phone apps and report on in cabin noise levels with this exhaust?

Anyone else with full titanium resonated dual tip too. Looks, weight, tones, and all; I’m very interested in this exhaust. Would like have some idea of sound volume too.

Sleepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW
Country flag
Hey shakedown94,

Could you possibly down load one the free dB Sound Level Meter phone apps and report on in cabin noise levels with this exhaust?

Anyone else with full titanium resonated dual tip too. Looks, weight, tones, and all; I’m very interested in this exhaust. Would like have some idea of sound volume too.
Cabin noise isn’t too bad once broken in, the first 500-1000 tho sheeesh. When I first fired it up I was like okay this shit is loud, now it’s definitely tame...

shakedown94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #8479. Past cars - 80 Civic,97 Civic,87 Integra,94 Integra,94 Civic,00 Integra,12 Hyundai Accent
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually found an old RadioShack sound meter I bought years ago to test my exhaust. It was for an autocross car for a site that had strict sound testing due a neighbor of the fairgrounds calling and complaining.

I used "A" weight and slow response. Same as SCCA sound is tested at 50'.

Cold start with ambient temp in the 60's with windows up and A/C off. 74 ish till idle dropped to normal and 64 ish at normal warm idle. I do have a 27WON torque mount. Will test hwy cruise and normal acceleration tomorrow.

jtmroczk

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
I actually found an old RadioShack sound meter I bought years ago to test my exhaust. It was for an autocross car for a site that had strict sound testing due a neighbor of the fairgrounds calling and complaining.

I used "A" weight and slow response. Same as SCCA sound is tested at 50'.

Cold start with ambient temp in the 60's with windows up and A/C off. 74 ish till idle dropped to normal and 64 ish at normal warm idle. I do have a 27WON torque mount. Will test hwy cruise and normal acceleration tomorrow.
oh man, awesome, you are the best! The initial numbers sound pretty good too!

thanks again!

shakedown94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So, 78-80 steady cruise on flat at 80 mph

jtmroczk

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
So, 78-80 steady cruise on flat at 80 mph
man, yeah, thats just into the road trip length of time hearing damage range. First thing into the car was the baby seat, so I’ll have to take another look at some of the valved options

Thanks again!

shakedown94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
man, yeah, thats just into the road trip length of time hearing damage range. First thing into the car was the baby seat, so I’ll have to take another look at some of the valved options

Thanks again!
The radio is louder then the exhaust even at a normal level while cruising.

jtmroczk

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
The radio is louder then the exhaust even at a normal level while cruising.
yeah its so close by the numbers... whats the make and model of the db meter you have? cheaper to start there LOL
Sponsored