Willboz1_R

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Country flag
As the title says, anyone running the remark full titanium resonated?Or spec iii? I’m mostly thinking about the full ti but want to compare it to hks legamax. Remark website said full ti resonated is their quietest. I’m looking for some quiet or not much louder than the legamax.
Sponsored

licelsior

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW, 2003 S2000
Country flag
I'm prob going to do the Resonated Spec III. Based one some videos, that tone is just right.

OP
OP

Willboz1_R

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Country flag
Yes spec 3 sounds nice too. Not too loud. I’m looking for same thing ever more tame and they say the full ti is their quietest.
No one runs the full ti on here ??

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
interested to see if any of you guys run the spec 3. I have seen tons of the single exit go on sale in the used market but never the three.

licelsior

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW, 2003 S2000
Country flag
I've only see a handful of people run the full Ti system and the Spec III system.

spdwrksfk8

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
I have had the spec III 3 tip and currently have the TI remark exhaust. both are great for the price but my personal experience the TI is the quieter of the 2. And the weight is crazy lite on the TI one.

licelsior

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW, 2003 S2000
Country flag
I have had the spec III 3 tip and currently have the TI remark exhaust. both are great for the price but my personal experience the TI is the quieter of the 2. And the weight is crazy lite on the TI one.
really? I would think the TI would be louder. How would you rate the drone?

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I want to get the spec 3 resonated version so I’m curious to hear your feedback @spdwrksfk8

spdwrksfk8

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
really? I would think the TI would be louder. How would you rate the drone?
drone was less with the Ti one for some reason. i had the resonated and non resonated spec3 pipe also. the only resonance with them is at 75-80 6th gear fwy speed.

spdwrksfk8

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
I want to get the spec 3 resonated version so I’m curious to hear your feedback @spdwrksfk8
I personally liked the spec 3 version with the resonator better than the Ti as far as the 3 tip look out the back. My car is daily driven with 2 young kids sitting in the back everyday so i felt that for them it was better with the Ti as far as the drone factor. If i didnt have kids riding in it daily i probably would have never changed to the Ti version

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I personally liked the spec 3 version with the resonator better than the Ti as far as the 3 tip look out the back. My car is daily driven with 2 young kids sitting in the back everyday so i felt that for them it was better with the Ti as far as the drone factor. If i didnt have kids riding in it daily i probably would have never changed to the Ti version
As far drone goes on the spec 3 is it obnoxious?

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
nice! i really like the spec 3 i might actually pull the trigger!