Anyone running hasport 62A full motor mount kit?

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC TYPE R FK8, CRX SI 87', MAZDA 3 14'
Country flag
Looking to get some feedback..
Sponsored

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wondering the same thing! I have the Hasport RMM but looking to upgrade the rest of them.

OP
OP

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
how's the nvh increase?

OP
OP

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
62A. I think going anything of a higher grade, must be for anyone tracking the car. The install was very straight forward, just need to have the tools.
does the kit weigh lighter or heavier than stock mounts?

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Not the Full Motor Mount Kit, but we have the 62a Hasport RMM on Red Si for testing. It's the next step up after trying the RMM Bushing Inserts.

I wanted to bit more so I am running the new Whiteline RMM on our Blue Si, it's comprises of dual 85a Poly Bushings. Light - Mild NVH is present when setting off in 1st, or slow acceleration under 2k RPM, but crucially it's relaxed when cruising on the highway. I don't launch the car, but I didn't experience any wheel hop (car is FBO) when accelerating hard in 1st. Shifting action feels tighter as well.

https://unity-performance.com/products/whiteline-rear-motor-mount-rmm-all-civic

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone running hasport 62A full motor mount kit? DSC_1025.JPG

Dave B

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette Z06 (sold) 2020 CW
Country flag
Ok, real newbie question. What is the benefit of a stronger motor mount other than for drag racing?

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Ok, real newbie question. What is the benefit of a stronger motor mount other than for drag racing?
Its okay to ask questions! Ask away!
The stronger motor mount will allow for less movement of the motor under WOT. When the motor is moving a lot under full throttle, this causes for wheel hop, especially in first gear. Not only does the motor mount reduce wheel hop, it will also make the shifts feel more direct due to less movement. I am running the Hasport 62A on my Type R, and it is great but could be a little intense at times. If you don't want your interior to rattle every time you get off the clutch (You will get used to this after a few days) I recommend the Whiteline or Perrin Rear Motor Mount Insert, which utilizes your stock mount, but reinforces it. This gives great performance especially at the price point.
You can find the Perrin Rear Motor mount here: https://unity-performance.com/products/perrin-rmm-insert-2017-civic-type-r
And the Whiteline RMM here: https://unity-performance.com/products/whiteline-rear-motor-mount-bushing
Let me know if you have any other questions! :) Happy motoring

OP
OP

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
also just to add if you're planning on increasing your power its a must that you reinforce the mounts as well
Sponsored