Anyone put a screen protector on their display?

AegeanHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Has anyone found a decent screen protector for the 7" infotainment display? I've had the car for 10 days now and still have the factory film over it, I'm paranoid about it getting scratched and scuffed up.

So I'm looking for a protector for it, whether film or tempered glass.
Sponsored

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I use the Photodon one. You're definitely not looking hard enough. $30 CAD shipped for mine.

pukemon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 DBP Civic SI
I had one on my 9th gen. I rarely had passengers so it was fine. They're out there if you look hard enough. Definitely recommend matte.

roth91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
The one that Cypress recommended from Amazon is what I bought. It is a perfect fit and you won't even know it is there. I got lucky and did a perfect job installing it. I love it. Just don't touch the under side or your finger prints will get on it.

pukemon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 DBP Civic SI
Screenpatronus on Amazon has them. Not sure how they compare with the photodon one. It did it's job.

skoub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe LX 2001
Country flag
I'm from Canada and can't find the Photodon or i have to pay too much for the shipping. Any recommendation for a product that can be bought in Canada?

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I'm from Canada and can't find the Photodon or i have to pay too much for the shipping. Any recommendation for a product that can be bought in Canada?
It's $30 bro...

surge83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Crystal Black Pearl Civic Hatchback EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
I dont understand why people are worried about scratching the screen.....its not a phone and unless you are holding sharp objects in your hand when you use it, it should never really get scratched. I understand for smudges and glare reasons, but scratches? seems unnecessary

cobrati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic EX-T Cosmic Blue
Country flag
I bought these on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/332161217218?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Comes with 2 so if you mess one up badly you have a fall back. Was a little tough to get on without any hair/fingerprints but once I got it on there it's been great. Little imprecise at the edges and corners so you might see a little bubbling there but that air has never moved in towards the center of the screen or where you'd actually be putting your fingers so it doesn't bother me at all.

RetroJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T 6MT ViTuned
Country flag
I installed one from Photodon and am 100% happy with it. In fact I also just installed one on my wife's 2017 - CRV from Photodon as well.

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dont understand why people are worried about scratching the screen.....its not a phone and unless you are holding sharp objects in your hand when you use it, it should never really get scratched. I understand for smudges and glare reasons, but scratches? seems unnecessary
Plastic type material that scratches real easily. The screen protector when put on right looks good.
Sponsored