Anyone purchased the Tire & Wheel Protection Plan from dealer?

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
I live in MN and the road conditions are horrible here, with horrible potholes.

So, I am thinking about purchasing the "Tire & Wheel Protection Plan" from the dealer for my CTR. And, I need more info/experience-sharing from those who has purchased/exercised it before.

Thank You for sharing... :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Grey Wolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag

So, I am thinking about purchasing the "Tire & Wheel Protection Plan" from the dealer for my CTR. And, I need more info/experience-sharing from those who has purchased/exercised it before.

I purchased this plan. My car only has 2k miles on it, so I haven’t used it. Understand that there is 2 parts to this plan, you need to add the second part to cover cosmetic damage. I told the dealer that I would buy the plan if they added the cosmetic damage for free. It was normally $100 add on.

OP
OP
EnjoyDriving

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
How much for the first part then? And how many months?

Thx a lot for ur input

I purchased this plan. My car only has 2k miles on it, so I haven’t used it. Understand that there is 2 parts to this plan, you need to add the second part to cover cosmetic damage. I told the dealer that I would buy the plan if they added the cosmetic damage for free. It was normally $100 add on.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
When I purchased my 2017 SI, I was able to get the wheel and tire package for $150. About 7 months of owning the car I got a nail in one of my tires. Took it to the dealership and they said they couldn't fix because of the location of the nail. So they put a new tire on and I drove off not having to pay anything since I have the plan.

OP
OP
EnjoyDriving

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
Which dealer did you get yours from?

When I purchased my 2017 SI, I was able to get the wheel and tire package for $150. About 7 months of owning the car I got a nail in one of my tires. Took it to the dealership and they said they couldn't fix because of the location of the nail. So they put a new tire on and I drove off not having to pay anything since I have the plan.

OP
OP
EnjoyDriving

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
For how many month? 36 or 60?

Nardy Honda in Smithtown NY. I paid 500 for the tire and rim protection with cosmetic. If the other guy got $150 for the deal, that’s much better than I’ve ever seen at any dealer.

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Have to look at how long it last but been a customer with my local honda dealership for going on 10 years and paid msrp for the first 2017 si sedan in my area.

OP
OP
EnjoyDriving

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
Would the plan cover new tires? If so, can we het different brand tires or we have to buy the same oem brand tires for the covergae to work?

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Would the plan cover new tires? If so, can we het different brand tires or we have to buy the same oem brand tires for the covergae to work?
It covers the price of oem. So if your aftermarket is higher, you will pay the difference.

OP
OP
EnjoyDriving

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
Hi, can you tell me what is the name of your local dealer that sells you "Tire & Wheel Protection" for $150? Highly appreciate it :thumbsup:

Have to look at how long it last but been a customer with my local honda dealership for going on 10 years and paid msrp for the first 2017 si sedan in my area.

KhashTR19

Manual Mania
First Name
Khashayar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe, White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Sponsored