Anyone know of a direct replacement trunk spoiler for the FK7 hatch?

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Hey all, this may sound dumb but I’m wondering if anyone’s ever seen an aftermarket spoiler that replaces the stock flat black trunk one that houses the backup light. Obviously everyone seems to but a duckbill on it and I’ll probably end up doing the same, but I’m curious to see if there’s any other styles that replace that specific wing rather than add on top of it. Not looking to go full FK8 style wing either..

Thanks for any input
Sponsored

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
I haven't seen anything at all like that, im constantly checking ebay, hirev and procivic but all i've come across are duckbills. there is the sportline spoiler that was available in the uk that has rep's on ebay now. I

OP
OP
BoratThongOwner
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I haven't seen anything at all like that, im constantly checking ebay, hirev and procivic but all i've come across are duckbills. there is the sportline spoiler that was available in the uk that has rep's on ebay now. I
Yeah pretty unfortunate… kinda amazing they go for like 1300 plus shipping and aesthetically
still look tacked on lol

jbrown

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
There’s none sadly. I’m working on developing my own at the moment by molding a duckbill onto it and painting it to look OEM
Sponsored