jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I seriously want a Mavic Pro, but the stingyness in me wont let me do it when I have other things I really want to buy. :(
Dont by the mavic pro (1st edition) there’s a lot of static noise in the videos. That’s why I upgraded to the mavic air 2. Better quality 4K and 48MP camera
Sponsored

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Dont by the mavic pro (1st edition) there’s a lot of static noise in the videos. That’s why I upgraded to the mavic air 2. Better quality 4K and 48MP camera
My neighbor has the Mavic Air and its a cool unit for sure. I like that the Mavic Pro 2 has the Hasselblad camera. I havent at all been keeping up with drones though, so there might be better versions out now.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
My neighbor has the Mavic Air and its a cool unit for sure. I like that the Mavic Pro 2 has the Hasselblad camera. I havent at all been keeping up with drones though, so there might be better versions out now.
Yeah, that one is still going strong. But $1600 for the basic package I couldn’t justify lol.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Yeah, that one is still going strong. But $1600 for the basic package I couldn’t justify lol.
I cant justify it either. I have too many funds tied up to other things. I dont need another hobby thats going to suck my wallet dry, cars and photography are more than I can handle HAHA

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my DJI mini2 on Tuesday. A great little drone!
Sponsored

Attachments