Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanx! Have you guys done any meets?
I've been on this forum for just over a year now and I have been trying to keep an eye out for any local meets. I am in the Olympia area and I know we have car meets down here, but those events are usually organized through Facebook groups and it's a mix of people with Subaru's, Nissan's etc. If anyone is organizing or hosting any Honda meet up's I would be down to travel if my work schedule permits.
Sponsored

Toeknee

First Name
Toeknee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Any of you guys running flashpro? Just bought 1. Needing to know which calibration will work.

Common Fibers

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
commonfibers.com
Vehicle(s)
1970 & 1971 Honda CT90, 1991 Mazda Miata, 1999 BMW M Coupe, 2014 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Country flag
Hi Seattle folks! I work at a carbon fiber shop in Georgetown (Common Fibers), and we've been developing a carbon fiber engine cover replacement for the FK8 Civic Type R. We're looking for someone local who would be willing to bring their Type R to our shop for about an hour so we can do some test fitting of our engine cover. We'd throw in one of our Honda branded carbon fiber wallets and a tour of the shop for your trouble! DM me if you're interested.
Sponsored