• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Anyone in *or near* North Dakota looking for Type R?

JDMJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR #26226
Country flag
Might be selling my 2019 type r soon. PMM with under 1500 miles. Hasn’t left the garage much tbh especially this past winter and everything.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone in *or near* North Dakota looking for Type R? 0525694E-042A-430C-817C-239254D3019E

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone in *or near* North Dakota looking for Type R? 9A6FD6E2-B3F7-458D-B16F-6D29FEEF9AA3

OP
OP
JDMJoe

JDMJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR #26226
Country flag
Also have a set of 19” SSR gtx01 wheels in dark silver still in boxes brand new. Brand new 255/30/19 nankang all season tires. Aodhan ext48 Lug nuts and eibach pro kit springs I was going to throw on the car. Could go with the car or I’ll sell separately.

OP
OP
JDMJoe

JDMJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR #26226
Country flag
Around end of August I’d be able to road trip it to a potential buyer if it’s not crazy far.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Out of curiosity why are you getting rid of it already?

OP
OP
JDMJoe

JDMJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR #26226
Country flag
Out of curiosity why are you getting rid of it already?
In early August I’ll have had it for a year.
But I’m foreseeing some finance issues coming up here shortly :(