Anyone have the Morimoto LED's for their fogs?

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Had ones from amazon. Just installed these. I believe the difference is strong and these are much better looking.
Are they a direct bolt in replacement for the stock fogs?

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
Bought a set last fall and one was defective. Returned them immediately for a refund. They look good for sure, but I've heard other individuals experiencing quality control issues similar to mine.

I didn't want to take another chance and went with the 2020 OEM LED fogs. They are a simple swap of the halogen fogs. I am very pleased with them and although not black, they still look and perform better than the ugly halogens.

Here is the link I got the idea from:

https://www.civicx.com/threads/2019-oem-led-fog-lights-work-on-all-10th-gens.36751/

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
I used to have the morimoto fogs they look great and give a wide and clean cutoff, Now i replaced it with Diode Dynamics ss3 pro fog light's and will probably never go back to morimoto as the ss3 is way brighter and wider.

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I used to have the morimoto fogs they look great and give a wide and clean cutoff, Now i replaced it with Diode Dynamics ss3 pro fog light's and will probably never go back to morimoto as the ss3 is way brighter and wider.
I had Diode Dynamics everything on my Tundra and it was all great. Still have the reverse lights from the Tundra on my Civic now actually. I'll have to check these out.

eee.ccc

First Name
Vale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 DC5, 2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey man how was the install? Thinking of getting these as my LED bulbs are probably causing condensation in the housing despite everything I'm doing to seal the bulb, including silicone. I watched a YouTube video and it seemed simple enough. Was this your experience?

vandalSI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si sedan
Country flag
I put the lasfit switchback leds in my foglights so i can have a white light to match my lowbeams or i can switch them off and back on real quick for yellow fogs. Look great and match the drl leds.
Sponsored