Vaporeon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Civic Type R
Country flag
Did you say you have the volume at 27 and can just hear the radio over the exhaust? When's the last time you got a hearing check haha. I normally listen to the volume at 8 max...
To be fair that is via bluetooth/android auto and I am sure it is a little downtuned... that being said I love my music loud ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Twizzy27

Twizzy27

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I know this thread is a bit old now but I've been able to find owners locally with both exhausts installed (Thanks to C&C Starting Back :) so I was able to hear both in person. I Have decided to go with the AWE. I think the Invidia sounds better outside of the car and is deff a bit louder however, it does have a lot more drone which is a bit of a killer for a Interstate commute. just thought id post my thoughts here.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I know this thread is a bit old now but I've been able to find owners locally with both exhausts installed (Thanks to C&C Starting Back :) so I was able to hear both in person. I Have decided to go with the AWE. I think the Invidia sounds better outside of the car and is deff a bit louder however, it does have a lot more drone which is a bit of a killer for a Interstate commute. just thought id post my thoughts here.
Thanks for sharing! We've had several AWE customers who shared that they're switching from Invidia, and even myself on my Si I sold the Invidia after a month in favor of AWE - no regrets, just 1+ year of a great experience :)
Sponsored