Anyone have recommendations on an owners manual case?

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
Are we really talking about the owner's manual or the owner's guide?

Please be ***specific***.

I'm not interested in Zip-Lock bags, etc. If there is a cover for the owner's manual I think a part number or a picture is in order, otherwise, I think this is just a troll post.
Proof of my case with red stitching. Contains all the manuals and guides and servicing book.
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have recommendations on an owners manual case? IMAG2198

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have recommendations on an owners manual case? IMAG2199

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Damn, that's nice! Europe also gets a leather Type R branded case. North America, of course, gets shafted and the dealership puts it in whatever they have lying around. I'll go to my car today and take a pic of the sorry excuse for an owner's manual "cover" I got with mine.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have recommendations on an owners manual case? img_2126-jpg-

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag
Look, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I think we're talking past each other. We already know the R and the overseas versions have different manuals and different cases (that's like "duh".)

The handful of people who chimed in saying "I have that", are in the US and don't have R's. I think they are confusing the owner's guide with owners manuals. The guides *DO* come with covers. I have that too. The manuals are something that is requested from Honda and doesn't come with the car (or a cover for the manual).

AndyAndromeda-AUS

AndyAndromeda
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 10th Gen - Vti-LX (Australia)
Country flag
Look, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I think we're talking past each other. We already know the R and the overseas versions have different manuals and different cases (that's like "duh".)

The handful of people who chimed in saying "I have that", are in the US and don't have R's. I think they are confusing the owner's guide with owners manuals. The guides *DO* come with covers. I have that too. The manuals are something that is requested from Honda and doesn't come with the car (or a cover for the manual).
Mine came with a owners manual, at least that's what the book is titled.

Of course I'm in Australia so yeah.... Maybe you could call Australia and ask for the case.
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have recommendations on an owners manual case? IMAG2204

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
My 2018 Si manual came in nice nylon case with Honda spelled out on it.

tv4184

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FK8, IS300, V8 4Runner, FD RX7
I almost missed this when I took delivery of the car. It sort of blended inside the glove box darkness. Glad to have found it though. Disappointed on how cheap it looks compared to the one that came with my former Acura that I traded in.

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have recommendations on an owners manual case? IMG_8565

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have recommendations on an owners manual case? IMG_8566

magpupu2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sedan
Country flag
mine came in a ziplock bag here in Canada. I have a 2019 LX sedan manual.

ronny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
Most religious bookstores have a large selection of bible covers which work well for owners manuals.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is not good... After I see this post, I checked and realized I don't have the big manual either, so immediately I ordered mine from Honda, then to extend the thought, I search for the JDM manual lol I know there's the PDF version always available, but just can't find a hard copy one from Honda Japan, ended up searching for a used one, and soon enough I found myself bidding stuffs on yahoo jp auction lol

What I've got or getting now are:
1) 2020 FK7 Catalog - new from Honda JP
2) 2020 Supra Catalog - new from Toyota JP
3) old 2000 Galant Catalog - yahoo auction
4) pre 2020 FK7 Catalog and accessories Catalog - yahoo auction
5) JDM User manual set - yahoo auction
6) Mitsubishi Legnum model kit - super rare item at yahoo auction
7) New Owner's manual set from Honda US

Excited, wish me good luck on the bidding?
Sponsored