Anyone have Megan Racing Exhaust experience?

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody else has this exhaust, i'm interested to know as well.
Did you read through the whole thread? There's enough here between this and like 2 youtube videos to make the decision, not sure any other people are going to bring anything new to the table to change your mind brotha

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Im still glad I pulled the trigger on this. No drone complaints, A tad louder than stock but changes the tone entirely. Debating if I want to change my downpipe or not, worried that will make the car too loud for my taste.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im still glad I pulled the trigger on this. No drone complaints, A tad louder than stock but changes the tone entirely. Debating if I want to change my downpipe or not, worried that will make the car too loud for my taste.
So when I had my Greddy SP for the FK7, the tone was great, but the volume was subpar. After like 2500-3k rpm the sound just disappeared. I added the Afe twisted steel downpipe (catted) and it really woke the sound up above 2500 but didn't do much on the lower end, so it was great while cruising as well as flooring it.

I would recommend trying a catted DP if you ever find you want a bit more volume in the "get on it" range. For me, it was the perfect blend of not making my neighbors pissed at 5am with my cold starts but if you hit 4k or higher you can hear it down the street a bit, yet not ridiculous.

Now for the R I know it's a bit different but it should be fairly similar considering the shapes are similar just the DP is directly in front of you on the FK8 where it is tucked in a bit more on the FK7 but not much.

romuhhhr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R-39517, 2014 Mazda 6
Country flag
Did you read through the whole thread? There's enough here between this and like 2 youtube videos to make the decision, not sure any other people are going to bring anything new to the table to change your mind brotha

Lol to be honest, i didn't read thru it, might have to now.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol to be honest, i didn't read thru it, might have to now.
Bruhhhh you can't be posting like that if you didn't read the 5 pages prior which have the info you're looking for lmfao!!!! I would advise you do though, considering it was enough for my picky self to be sold on it lol ?

romuhhhr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bruhhhh you can't be posting like that if you didn't read the 5 pages prior which have the info you're looking for lmfao!!!! I would advise you do though, considering it was enough for my picky self to be sold on it lol ?

I scanned through those pages but not read all of it lol, please forgive me! :p

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I scanned through those pages but not read all of it lol, please forgive me! :p
I'm just bustin ya man ? Just hilarious to read that comment after I spent like 10 mins reading thru and listening to the sound clips, and I was like "Damn this thread actually had what I was looking for and now I'm gonna buy this" So I was like wow did this guy not read the thread idk what more you could want haha

romuhhhr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm just bustin ya man ? Just hilarious to read that comment after I spent like 10 mins reading thru and listening to the sound clips, and I was like "Damn this thread actually had what I was looking for and now I'm gonna buy this" So I was like wow did this guy not read the thread idk what more you could want haha
Yup! Guilty! Hahaha!

CWMatto2021

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
I've got this exhaust just finished putting about 1k miles on it and absolutely love it. I do however wonder why my far right side exhaust tip is totally clean when the other two are black from the exhaust that's odd, and I've got a bit of a rattle when I'm off the gas around 2k to 2.5k rpms pretty sure it's hitting a heat shield somewhere just haven't had time to get under her and adjust things will be doing that when I install the rmm. Other than those two things it's been amazing and has made driving the car even more fun. Also a little bonus is my wife can careless about cars in general and does not enjoy loud exhausts and she seems to think the stock exhaust was louder than this one she could hardly tell I had even changed it from inside the car that is. She knows when I've pulled onto the street tho when she is inside the house.

romuhhhr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've got this exhaust just finished putting about 1k miles on it and absolutely love it. I do however wonder why my far right side exhaust tip is totally clean when the other two are black from the exhaust that's odd, and I've got a bit of a rattle when I'm off the gas around 2k to 2.5k rpms pretty sure it's hitting a heat shield somewhere just haven't had time to get under her and adjust things will be doing that when I install the rmm. Other than those two things it's been amazing and has made driving the car even more fun. Also a little bonus is my wife can careless about cars in general and does not enjoy loud exhausts and she seems to think the stock exhaust was louder than this one she could hardly tell I had even changed it from inside the car that is. She knows when I've pulled onto the street tho when she is inside the house.
It does it on mine as well. Left and middle tip gets dirty and right is clean. I wonder why it does that.

OP
OP
Jwolf

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
Damn Megan should be paying me, look at all these sales.
Sponsored