Anyone have issues with latest Hondata update?

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Edit: Stupid Microsoft and their updates...turned out my laptop just needed to be updated
Sponsored

Last edited:

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hope you get it sort out. I haven’t have any issues. I did register the first time.

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hope you get it sort out. I haven’t have any issues. I did register the first time.
Yeah must just be a conflict with an update needed on my laptop. If all else fails I'll get my wife's laptop lol

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you haven't rebooted your laptop for a while, it's probably pending a restart after Windows updated itself automatically. These Windows updates sometimes cause USB and Bluetooth devices to stop working; the fix is by rebooting the computer (to allow pending updates to complete on restart). Hope this fixes your issue.

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you haven't rebooted your laptop for a while, it's probably pending a restart after Windows updated itself automatically. These Windows updates sometimes cause USB and Bluetooth devices to stop working; the fix is by rebooting the computer (to allow pending updates to complete on restart). Hope this fixes your issue.
Yeah that was it. Hadn't used it in a long time so Microsoft update took over and was causing the issues in the background. Now it's updated and flashpro is good
Sponsored