Anyone have experience with the Honda Ridgline?

AUGM1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI
Country flag
Title pretty much says it all.
I'm assuming they are a decent daily driver?
Sponsored

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Title pretty much says it all.
I'm assuming they are a decent daily driver?
Yes. For someone that does occasional light hauling and lighter weight towing they're kind of the best of both worlds in the realm of trucks and crossovers. Because it rides on the Pilot/Passport/Odyssey platform it has a very car-like characteristic compared to body on frame trucks. The ridgeline is far from being the most hardcore pickup you can get, but when compared with other midsize pickups it holds its own, only really falling behind in towing capacity (many online head to head reviews have placed it first compared to the competition).

So for a daily driver, of someone that does occasional hauling, yes. Perfect vehicle. If you don't do the occasional hauling, i'd say skip it, save a little money and opt for the passport or pilot instead.
The ridgeline will have to prove it's chops when Hyundai releases its Santa Cruz pickup, which will be the only real direct competitor having a similar unibody construction based off of a CUV.

Shadowfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport manual
Country flag
I have one. I thinks it's a fantastic city truck.

I started trailer camping after I bought it and I wish I had a real truck. It can tow and go off road but it's really not the best for that.

I live in Idaho and we have alot of trucks out here. I get some hate for driving a Ridgeline. For some reason some people get mad over the truck because it's not a "real truck".
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have experience with the Honda Ridgline? IMG_20200510_164510

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
My brother has a 2019 AWD he says it great for the Connecticut winter’s and he gets pretty good gas mileage

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I have one. I thinks it's a fantastic city truck.

I started trailer camping after I bought it and I wish I had a real truck. It can tow and go off road but it's really not the best for that.

I live in Idaho and we have alot of trucks out here. I get some hate for driving a Ridgeline. For some reason some people get mad over the truck because it's not a "real truck".
IMG_20200510_164510.jpg
down in Florida where it’s also “ truck country “ I see more Chevy, ford and especially dodge pickups either stuck or broken down on the side of the road plus the bigger pickups hydroplane a lot more in the Florida rains