Anyone have a local performance shop near them that stocks PRL parts?

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking for a PRL item @PRL Motorsports is currently out of stock on. Feel free to post the info here or DM it to me. Thanks for your help in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoTeC R

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Their website has a dealer list, you can start there.
Already planned on that but most likely don’t actually stock the parts they probably drop ship. I planned to start there tomorrow I found several sources yesterday morning but all were closed for the weekend. I use to have local shops here that stocked import performance parts but they closed several years ago, all the stores here that have items in stock are for trucks and domestic autos. Most now only carry standard import replacement parts or order performance parts for specific installs in my area. I’m hoping @PRLMotorsports has one on hand for me hidden in the shop. ?

islander670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (Sold), 2019 Clarity, 2020 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Already planned on that but most likely don’t actually stock the parts they probably drop ship. I planned to start there tomorrow I found several sources yesterday morning but all were closed for the weekend. I use to have local shops here that stocked import performance parts but they closed several years ago, all the stores here that have items in stock are for trucks and domestic autos. Most now only carry standard import replacement parts or order performance parts for specific installs in my area. I’m hoping @PRLMotorsports has one on hand for me hidden in the shop. ?
Let's hope they have one that fell behind the shelf or something and was missed. I noticed a lot of vendors don't have live inventory updates. A lot of times I just send them an email. Often times they even give a discount code just to hook you up. Good luck in your search bro.

OP
OP
MoTeC R

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Let's hope they have one that fell behind the shelf or something and was missed. I noticed a lot of vendors don't have live inventory updates. A lot of times I just send them an email. Often times they even give a discount code just to hook you up. Good luck in your search bro.
I emailed them yesterday. Some sources stock gets limited and they put items on backorder to fill in certain circumstances. That happened when I ordered the black short flat Honda CTR Lugs and the Honda CF hood scoop. They said I was the 1st one to get the hood scoop at least in the US as it showed backordered and was like 1 in stock at the warehouse the day they listed the 2020 Type R on the website and all the ordering systems were down. I had the dealership GM call Honda and overnighted it to me, then boom everything came to a covid stand still: I was glad I was able to get it lightning fast as I’m sure there’s other here and there that have the Honda CF kits also and needed the newly released hood scoop in 2020 to complete the set again.

islander670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (Sold), 2019 Clarity, 2020 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I emailed them yesterday. Some sources stock gets limited and they put items on backorder to fill in certain circumstances. That happened when I ordered the black short flat Honda CTR Lugs and the Honda CF hood scoop. They said I was the 1st one to get the hood scoop at least in the US as it showed backordered and was like 1 in stock at the warehouse the day they listed the 2020 Type R on the website and all the ordering systems were down. I had the dealership GM call Honda and overnighted it to me, then boom everything came to a covid stand still: I was glad I was able to get it lightning fast as I’m sure there’s other here and there that have the Honda CF kits also and needed the newly released hood scoop in 2020 to complete the set again.
I'm surprised your area doesn't have much shops. I would assume that since a Honda factory is there, shops would think that many will buy Hondas and support the aftermarket scene.

OP
OP
MoTeC R

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm surprised your area doesn't have much shops. I would assume that since a Honda factory is there, shops would think that many will buy Hondas and support the aftermarket scene.
There are many tuner shops in my area just no retail shops that stock import performance parts it’s all special ordered unless you drive a domestic.
Sponsored