Stockysi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Looking to swap my black si trunk with spoiler.
Can also purchase if someone has spare.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stockysi

Stockysi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

Spot-Remover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
I'm trying to decide whether to have the holes filled or just buy a new lid and get it painted. I just got the car so I'm waiting to see if it grows on me or not. Right now, I'm not real fond of the spoiler

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stockysi

Stockysi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I'm trying to decide whether to have mine filled or just buy a new one and get it painted. I just got the car so I'm waiting to see if it grows on me or not. Right now, I'm not real fond of it.
I’ve owned my car since 2018, it was okay in the beginning but for some reason the other day I was like I need to get this off haha. I like a more low- sleek look. Im thinking they might charge me like 400$ to fill and paint trunk/ install the spoiler.

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Touring Coupe, '10 Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
Would it be a straight swap for my '19 Touring Coupe? I looked into buying a spoiler and getting it installed. In the end I was concerned about the quality since it didn't come installed from the factory. I never thought about just swapping it.

OP
OP
Stockysi

Stockysi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Would it be a straight swap for my '19 Touring Coupe? I looked into buying a spoiler and getting it installed. In the end I was concerned about the quality since it didn't come installed from the factory. I never thought about just swapping it.
Are you trying to swap the spoiler or the trunk?

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you trying to swap the spoiler or the trunk?
My Touring Coupe doesn't have a spoiler so I was thinking about adding it. It never occured to me that instead I could just get swap the entire trunk lid with a model that has a factory spoiler. Assuming it would fit of course.

OP
OP
Stockysi

Stockysi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
My Touring Coupe doesn't have a spoiler so I was thinking about adding it. It never occured to me that instead I could just get swap the entire trunk lid with a model that has a factory spoiler. Assuming it would fit of course.
The only issue is that trunk lids are not cheap lol. Might be better to get a spoiler paint and add it. Just look up a rebuttable body shop. Your car a four door? Spoiler king makes nice spoilers, Check them out. I’m changing mine to the coupe duck lip. 💥💥

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The only issue is that trunk lids are not cheap lol. Might be better to get a spoiler paint and add it. Just look up a rebuttable body shop. Your car a four door? Spoiler king makes nice spoilers, Check them out. I’m changing mine to the coupe duck lip. 💥💥
It's a coupe so 2 door.
Sponsored