Anyone have a Catless Downpipe/Stock exhaust?

Kaulpenney

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m looking to see if someone can post video of there car that has catless down pipe but fully stock exhaust after that to see how loud it will be. I personally don’t like the sound these motors make and I want a quieter exhaust setup and wanted to see if this would be too loud.

thanks for the help??

Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone have a Catless Downpipe/Stock exhaust? 83752F71-9487-4D85-9741-5A22C9143E41
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kaulpenney

Kaulpenney

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone has to have this setup!??

Narumi

First Name
Narumi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport, 2015 BRZ Premium, 1990 300ZX 2+2
Country flag
I have this setup on my Sport. FKX catless downpipe and front pipe mated to the stock exhaust.

Sorry, I know my comment is useless without a video but I can assure you it's waaaaay quieter than my previous setup with a Apexi N1-X Evolution Extreme exhaust.

Catless, front pipe, and stock exhaust setup is a smudge more audible than fully stock. I can't hear it when the radio is on but is noticeable with the front windows down and music volume very low.

A friend of mine has commented that it sounds like a dampened (quieter) Fujitsubo exhaust (when passing on the throttle).

The decibel level won't turn any heads but is perfect setup to "blend in" with road commuters.

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
Anyone running catless with stock exhaust get a bad smell? I ran a test pipe on my s2000 and my exhaust smelled like rotten eggs so I put the cat back on. Scared of that happening with the Civic.