mkimmey1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T 6MT Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to see if anyone here with a 1.5T got the Hondata reflash. Any issues with it? Is the difference all that noticeable? Basically, just wondering about the whole experience. Thanks for the input.
Sponsored

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought Hondata pulled the reflash from their product line?

But from what I've read from another forum review of it, the changes were noticeable. I'm still puzzled a bit about how Hondata has marketed the reflash and then disappeared from their site though. Ktuner might be the better alternative and you can do update the software yourself.

OP
OP
mkimmey1

mkimmey1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T 6MT Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I thought Hondata pulled the reflash from their product line?

But from what I've read from another forum review of it, the changes were noticeable. I'm still puzzled a bit about how Hondata has marketed the reflash and then disappeared from their site though. Ktuner might be the better alternative and you can do update the software yourself.
I had no idea they pulled the reflash. Guess that's why I hadn't heard anything about it in a while!

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
they have been tuning a 6speed 1.5t. im sure they pulled it down so they can fine tune the reflash and with flashpro coming out this year
Sponsored