Anyone get buyers' remorse over their trim choice? (1.5T vs 2.0L)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
The Hatchback is cool. The Coupe is sexy. But, the Sedan has the most well balanced look of the three body styles.
Sponsored

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The only thing I would have done differently is get my car in Modern Steel. Don't get me wrong, Cosmic Blue looks awesome on the showroom floor. But it's virtually impossible to keep clean. I've never detailed a car so often in my life.
AGREED i wanted agean blue settled for cosmic i was soooooooo wrong

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Sedan looks great but to me the hatchback is where it's at, specifically the Sport Touring. The dual center exhaust with the trunk spoiler, black accents, and overall hatch look is just great.

Braddapama

First Name
Palmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport touring
Country flag
I got the sport touring hatch because i wanted leather. From the ex-l to the sport touring you get a good amount of upgrades for the price. I know the sport touring is automatic but where i live and the traffic (hawaii) automatic is the way to go. I absolutely love my sport touring!

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing wrong with the 2.0. Less to go wrong with the lower trims and no fuel dilution. I drove both and yes there's a difference. If you just got your license and have a brand new car I wouldn't complain, most of us start off with beaters. I'm 32 and bought my 1st brand new car this year. Sharpen your driving skills, be safe, and learn how to maintain a car. Life is short and fragile, so much more important things to worry about than trim levels.
I'm 50, and just got my first "new" car!
I've driven beaters a plenty ... and treated them well. As far as my Si, it has gotten a bath every weekend it's been in my driveway (3 baths, 2 bucket method and immediately towels dry). She's my baby, and I love to pamper her ... it makes me feel good to do it!
Sponsored