Ep3-FK7

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I'm from Toledo, haven't heard of Stay Tuned yet, have you been to Pure Tuning?

Just wondering because I'm trying to have a place in mind for when I want to do some bigger upgrades.
They can help you with all your aesthetic or bolt on upgrades. I would stay away from Pure Tuning have a friend who is legit and honest have nothing short of a terrible experience with them.
Sponsored

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
Anyone know any good shops for modification install shops in Ohio or even PA at this point? I’m struggling finding a place with reasonable prices. (Just got quoted $716 with tax and alignment for my springs to be installed ?) I live in the city and don’t have space or tools to do anything myself.
I live in Kent and work in Cleveland. There’s a place on w 130 called BDK that has good feedback and specialize in our world... but when I went there they quoted my 24/25 hours for all my mods..FBO- w-2 turbo, 27won inlet pipe, PRL FMIC, PRL fp/dp, catback exhaust and ACT clutch. Found some young guys in Elyria that quoted me 10 HOURS LESS! They did great work ! They are Racelab industries. They do all kinds of cars, all kinds of mods... American muscle, right side drive Japanese , they have a sick drift car, and badass Cadillacs they work on and tune. I’d recommend them. Super chill and know their shit. My 2¢

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
I live in Kent and work in Cleveland. There’s a place on w 130 called BDK that has good feedback and specialize in our world... but when I went there they quoted my 24/25 hours for all my mods..FBO- w-2 turbo, 27won inlet pipe, PRL FMIC, PRL fp/dp, catback exhaust and ACT clutch. Found some young guys in Elyria that quoted me 10 HOURS LESS! They did great work ! They are Racelab industries. They do all kinds of cars, all kinds of mods... American muscle, right side drive Japanese , they have a sick drift car, and badass Cadillacs they work on and tune. I’d recommend them. Super chill and know their shit. My 2¢
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone from OHIO 0D001111-46BA-4019-91C4-C2380E61CE78

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
Get an etune from derek robinson at innovation motorworks or john from phearable tuning
Derek is about 4-1/2 hours from me in kent, so I’m making the drive instead of paying for the etune and then having to pay someone local for dyno time. You can get the etune with sending datalogs and fine tuning back and forth with Drob . If you end up FBO , I’d plan on making the drive. Just watching on here and on IMW’s Facebook/Instagram... some people drive from as far as Green Bay, Massachusetts, and other places that are a full days drive. I’m making the trip to tuner Mecca on the 15th, so I’ll be sharing my experience- and numbers ?

Crowe

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
They can help you with all your aesthetic or bolt on upgrades. I would stay away from Pure Tuning have a friend who is legit and honest have nothing short of a terrible experience with them.
Thank you so much for the recommendation. I'll likely steer clear of Pure Tuning then.

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag

Slow_FC1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
Derek is about 4-1/2 hours from me in kent, so I’m making the drive instead of paying for the etune and then having to pay someone local for dyno time. You can get the etune with sending datalogs and fine tuning back and forth with Drob . If you end up FBO , I’d plan on making the drive. Just watching on here and on IMW’s Facebook/Instagram... some people drive from as far as Green Bay, Massachusetts, and other places that are a full days drive. I’m making the trip to tuner Mecca on the 15th, so I’ll be sharing my experience- and numbers ?
I just got on their facebook page. that is much closer than toledo for me lol

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
Cool. I had never heard of them, but everything has been great and they communicate well. They offer tuning as well, they just haven’t gotten into Ktuner yet. I also already had my appointment with Drob booked.

Ep3-FK7

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Cool. I had never heard of them, but everything has been great and they communicate well. They offer tuning as well, they just haven’t gotten into Ktuner yet. I also already had my appointment with Drob booked.
I wouldn't get a tune from anyone but Drob or John on these cars. They are the best in the business and experts on them!

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
I wouldn't get a tune from anyone but Drob or John on these cars. They are the best in the business and experts on them!
I had to push mine back to July 12, but I can’t wait to make that drive

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I can’t seem to find contact info for them to give them
A call. Or an address exactly. Can you help? Thank yiu