Anyone else tired of horrible drivers that nearly put your Type-R in an accident since COVID restrictions got lifted?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
BMW's with broken indicators
HA ! I wouldn’t say broken it’s more like the payments would be cheaper if you opt for the indicator delete option on BMWs also Mercedes aswell
Sponsored

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
I unfortunately had to continue to drive around for work during the shut down. The roads were so empty that part was nice. "traffic" was doing 70 instead of 80 in the highway. Every Monday for the last couple of months its been getting worse and worse. Now you have to people who were doing 90mph when the highways were empty still wanting to drive like that, on top of people who havent driven in a year. Its so nerve racking. I go to work at 1pm and theres already enough traffic that most people are doing 55 now.

atheldis

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Its not just you..ive had people merge in my lane, Go off the exit only to merge BACK on the exit as i try try to drive past them. Kids on their phones driving with their feet...all kinds of shit.
I feel you. The other day, My civic almost got hit by a car driven by a teenager who was busy talking to someone on his cellphone instead of focusing on driving.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
We only locked down for 2 weeks here so there was no change at all. These people still can't drive. Need to merge onto the highway? "Not moving over, sorry." Want to go over 35mph in a 50 zone? "Sorry fam, left lane is the slow lane today." At least it clears a bit for a couple months during summer once the visiting college kids go away.
Sponsored