Rustlinjimmies

First Name
Meh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Not sure if this is a positive for me.... all the extra research has me buying things that weren't on my radar initially :rofl: I spent probably like 3500 on the car since covid started...

I got the Afe catted downpipe and no CEL for me! It sounds amazing too seriously it was all that I was missing in the sound. I have Greddy SP catback.
dang I might do it I have the map race catback and not gonna lie its pretty loud as it is lmao so I imagine any aftermarket downpipe will just be screaming loud lmao
Sponsored

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well all I know is if I ever get state ref'd im fuk'd lol no way none of my mods are carb legal so id be forced to be compliant with the state by going all stock of at least smog legal, knock on wood my grandma driving hasn't gotten me caught yet lmao

if you do the best time to get a good graphics card is now, with the 3xxx series coming out the 2080ti's took such a dive in prices I see them selling for 5-600 on offerup daily. As far as cpu's go that's your call I'm and intel fan boy but I know plenty of friends who run with AMD and helped my friend build an AMD build and she loves it
Yeah I know nothing bout computers but I'm going to try and do my research before I buy, I'm going to ask my friend help me pick out good parts

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure if this is a positive for me.... all the extra research has me buying things that weren't on my radar initially :rofl: I spent probably like 3500 on the car since covid started...

I got the Afe catted downpipe and no CEL for me! It sounds amazing too seriously it was all that I was missing in the sound. I have Greddy SP catback.
Yeah me af...

*sees post with a part I don't have*

"hmm.... ok yea I need that"

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
dang I might do it I have the map race catback and not gonna lie its pretty loud as it is lmao so I imagine any aftermarket downpipe will just be screaming loud lmao
You'll be ok, it'll be loud but it's not obnoxious loud. If you want to be obnoxious you should be like this guy in my car group.. 2.0 civic with muff/res delete and catless downpipe. Sounds like he's at a firing range and you're standing 2 ft from him

Rustlinjimmies

First Name
Meh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Yeah I know nothing bout computers but I'm going to try and do my research before I buy, I'm going to ask my friend help me pick out good parts
very dependent on your budget, with a decent budget you can build a computer that can easily last 4-5 years with minor upgrades inbetween

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh jeez yeah that's like one of the loudest ones for our car lol.

Yeah me af...

*sees post with a part I don't have*

"hmm.... ok yea I need that"
Pretty much bro it's horrible. Shit I didn't even remotely need. I mean if I'm honest I intended to slap type R wing and front lip on and call it a day. And well here we are... now that $600 is sitting in my basement waiting for winter since I'd rather not run the carbon fiber in the winter

Rustlinjimmies

First Name
Meh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Oh jeez yeah that's like one of the loudest ones for our car lol.
honestly not horribly loud but if I need too I can go to the exhaust shop I know and they can probably weld in another resonator to quiet it down for me

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
honestly not horribly loud but if I need too I can go to the exhaust shop I know and they can probably weld in another resonator to quiet it down for me
I think most of the ones for our cars are pretty quiet but that's just my opinion lol! I have the Greddy SP and before my downpipe it was really just a tone change it didn't get much louder especially when you floor it the sound was just gone!! Then the downpipe gave me a tiny bit more down low and a LOT more up top
Sponsored