Anyone else getting this on the top door panel?

iceatopejiji

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX/w honda sensing Crystal Black Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
I like to rest my elbow on this part of the door and have gotten this sort of peeling. Was wondering if anyone else has gotten this and have you tried to fix it? thanks
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone else getting this on the top door panel? IMG_1800.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone else getting this on the top door panel? IMG_1800.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone else getting this on the top door panel? IMG_1806.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Anyone else getting this on the top door panel? IMG_1802.JPG

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
I get this really bad because I work outside and wear sunscreen so mine looked worse than that but I used Simple Green and almost all of it is gone. This weekend I wrapped that part in fake leather that matches the rest.

teders

First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
wow, yes i am and almost in the exact same pattern in the same spot. It's totally from resting my arm there. I just assumed it was arm grease. Nothing McGuires cant clean though.

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
That's a lot of elbow grease...

You may want to put a pad there. It'll be more comfortable anyway.

Baitch43

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX 2017
I like to rest my elbow on this part of the door and have gotten this sort of peeling. Was wondering if anyone else has gotten this and have you tried to fix it? thanks
IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1806.JPG
IMG_1802.JPG
Hello. I have a 2017 Honda Civic doing the same exact thing on the drivers side door. Did you ever check to see if this issue is covered under warranty? Did you find a resolution ? Please let me know asap.
Thanks!

Baitch43

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX 2017
wow, yes i am and almost in the exact same pattern in the same spot. It's totally from resting my arm there. I just assumed it was arm grease. Nothing McGuires cant clean though.
Hi, how would Mcquires fix a peeling door? I tried it did nothing?
Thx
Sponsored