eXultanCe

eXultanCe

eXult
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
A few people have on here. I heard they don't fit exactly and you have to cut them a tad.
After looking a bit more, I found another set of them that have a different cut then the one I had linked. In this one, they even show pictures directly inside an actual Civic '16.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152335169768

I have a feeling this set is an actual custom fit for our cars. I may buy them and see.

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After looking a bit more, I found another set of them that have a different cut then the one I had linked. In this one, they even show pictures directly inside an actual Civic '16.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152335169768

I have a feeling this set is an actual custom fit for our cars. I may buy them and see.
Im actually really into that set. Everything looks like it fits in the photos. Just wished they didn't write "Civic" on the pieces.

OP
OP
eXultanCe

eXultanCe

eXult
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Im actually really into that set. Everything looks like it fits in the photos. Just wished they didn't write "Civic" on the pieces.
Absolutely agree. Not big fan of the Civic, but I still like the set. I will buy it and let you guys know how it comes out.

Only thing I wanted was an orange set. I am putting orange accents in my car so I wanted it to match it.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn, does each piece say 'Civic' on it? I know WTF I'm driving...

TBH I wouldn't mind a high-quality set tho.

kered424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/ Honda Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a set of these. There are few pieces that don't fit. There are 2 hexagonal pieces that are meant for the front cup holders, but the cutout is made for the Asian Civic, not the North American version. There's also a huge piece that I'm assuming is for the glove box - but the dimensions are off but a bit, so there's extra material and doesn't fit well. There's also a rectangular piece that goes inside the center console, but the dimensions are also off. Lastly, there's a random piece that I have no idea where it goes. But for the most part, these mats work great and fit exactly

konman795

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R - Championship White
Country flag
Yep, same experience as kered424. I actually purchased the set mainly for the cup holder mats. It's a bummer the cup holder pieces and a few other ones aren't shaped correctly for our Civics.

Last edited:

OP
OP
eXultanCe

eXultanCe

eXult
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
@kered424 and @konman795 would you both send me the link to the one you purchased?

I noticed there are two different cuts found on Ebay. One absolutely is different than the other. One may have a better fit than others.

kered424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@kered424 and @konman795 would you both send me the link to the one you purchased?

I noticed there are two different cuts found on Ebay. One absolutely is different than the other. One may have a better fit than others.
Both links that you posted are the same cut...and that's the one I bought

OP
OP
eXultanCe

eXultanCe

eXult
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Both links that you posted are the same cut...and that's the one I bought
I am really not sure what the fuck I was thinking, thinking that these two were different...they're exactly the same, you're right. Sorry about that.

If the two hexagonal pieces do not fit well, then sadly it's not worth it for me, that's the most important ones.

kered424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am really not sure what the fuck I was thinking, thinking that these two were different...they're exactly the same, you're right. Sorry about that.

If the two hexagonal pieces do not fit well, then sadly it's not worth it for me, that's the most important ones.
No prob bro. For the hexagonal pieces, I just jammed it in there and it kinda stays

OP
OP
eXultanCe

eXultanCe

eXult
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
No prob bro. For the hexagonal pieces, I just jammed it in there and it kinda stays
I'm going to look at other solutions. I may see if I can find some rubber in the same style and just cut it myself. I did some custom cuts for my vinyl inside the car, I should be able to do the same for the rubber.
Sponsored