Anybody know this guy and his Type R that crashed??

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Summit Point WV

Im literally 20 mins from this track and have been wanting to take my Sport Hatchback here.

Sponsored

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve seen quite a few videos from him in his Type R... he even had his transmission replaced by Honda. Pretty sure he’s a member on here as well.

That sucks regardless.

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
Why suck? He can always buy another one.

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
I'm interested in getting in contact with him and maybe doing a review on my car

Emig5m

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe / 2004 Ford Lightning
Country flag
Yea he lives close to me, I've sat in that car before. I am a subscriber to his channel but haven't been watching his videos lately (we're in an information overload era). Sorry to hear that he wrecked his car. Later when I get home and on my computer I'll post a pic of mine and his car next to each other when they where both brand new...

Emig5m

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe / 2004 Ford Lightning
Country flag
I'm interested in getting in contact with him and maybe doing a review on my car
I'm not sure if he wants people to know where he lives (I just know the town and not his actual house location) but you could probably ask him on his YouTube channel. I'll just say near Stroudsburg, PA unless he moved since I last seen him or viewed his videos...

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Come on man... ever watch the top pros? Doesn't matter if its bike or car racing, everyone has wrecks at certain points.
I love when people make ignorant statements like that. Like he could drive better lol Yeah I commented on there too so maybe Ill hear from him on there

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know this guy!! He's that cat guy no one likes....... :hide:

LOL - in all seriousness, you guys can reach out to me on my instagram or facebook pages, happy to chat/review/give advice on stuff.

And yes, crashed the R doing exactly what I wanted to do with it - racing it. I'll put her back together and bounce back :drive:

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag

LOL - in all seriousness, you guys can reach out to me on my instagram or facebook pages, happy to chat/review/give advice on stuff.

And yes, crashed the R doing exactly what I wanted to do with it - racing it. I'll put her back together and bounce back :drive:

Unfortunately I don't have social media anymore, anyway I can PM you on here bud?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry about your car. Glad no one was seriously injured. There should be no putting her back together and bouncing back in that car, though. I'd imagine insurance will be quick to total it.

PS- was that a Honda Odyssey on the vid at 0:24? If so, respect goes out to that minivan racer! Props.
Sponsored