Anybody in NoVa want $100 cash to install Ktuner V2 for me?

Beenawhile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah yes, Ktuner V2. They've made it idiot proof. Or so they thought. I'm the type of guy that could look at a piece of software/hardware combo and it bursts into flames for no reason.

After three years of waiting for the warranty to run out on my Civic, I'm ready to stretch her legs a bit. But I don't own a Windows computer and I don't want to mess this up.

I'm looking for someone local to me (Falls Church, VA) who has the operating system (not Vista), steady internet connection and experience required to flash my car without a hiccup. Preferably someone who has done this on two or more 10th Gen Civic Hatchbacks (Not the coupe, or Si, or CTR). Car's specs below:

2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring with CVT
33,000 miles
A few aesthetic mods - No performance work yet.
Car runs great, just passed inspection, no reason to think it'll have problems resulting from the flash (In other words, no liability).
Planning to purchase/order the V2 unit in the next couple of weeks.

A huge bonus would be someone who can connect me with a reputable, Honda-centered shop capable of handling the performance mods I have planned. If you're the type of guy who reads this post and thinks to himself, "This guy really is an idiot - I could do this in 15 minutes for him." then PM me because that's exactly the attitude I'm looking for.
Sponsored

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Tier 1 post lol, I'd help you flash your car for a sandwich but nowhere nearby to you. Best of luck, it is super easy with V2, you don't even need a laptop I do it all with my desktop.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You find someone yet? If not I can help assist.

OP
OP
Beenawhile

Beenawhile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You find someone yet? If not I can help assist.
Hey, thanks for the response. I've had a couple of guys reach out so I should be covered. Gonna wait for the current weirdness to pass before moving forward with the flash.
Sponsored