Anybody have any experience with the Remark exhaust?

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have a sport hatch and everybody seems to be talking about the Greddy at this price point. There's not too many clips out there and most are not from the interior. How do you like it? Drone? Does it have a decent tone? I'm not looking for anything loud so this seems to fit the bill. Of course it's subjective but hey why not ask anyway.

EDIT: Just found THIS FANTASTIC VIDEO that shows dB of 10 different SI exhausts and for people who say the Greddy is quiet (which it seems to be mostly), it is by far the highest at idle and 2k RPM. That worries me a lot about that one. Meanwhile the Remark interior dB at 2.5k RPM is in the mid range. Can any owners of either chime in?
Sponsored

Last edited:

CPA1989

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have a sport hatch and everybody seems to be talking about the Greddy at this price point. There's not too many clips out there and most are not from the interior. How do you like it? Drone? Does it have a decent tone? I'm not looking for anything loud so this seems to fit the bill. Of course it's subjective but hey why not ask anyway.
I look forward to the responses too. I’m in the same boat.

MadManx1

Project X1
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Cvt
Country flag
catless remark i love it

OP
OP
DaiLo

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I have had my greddy Supreme sp for a bit over a year now. When I first installed it the difference between it and stock were pretty significant. Cruising around town it kind of vibrated the whole cabin in the 1500-2500 range. My fiance didn't say anything about it but it bugged me.

Fast forward to a few months ago, I was tired of the sound being a bit too much for me interior wise. We took a ~300 mile road trip and the drone on the highway bugged me, especially around 2500 RPM. I bought a vibrant ultra quiet resonator and had a shop weld it on. It's helped a good amount, not a miracle worker though. Mostly dampened the obnoxious town cruising and vibrating and on the highway it's probably 30-40% quieter when cruising.

This isn't a deterrent for buying this exhaust, everyone's opinion is going to be different and obviously I think that noise level for the exhaust is completely subjective. I am mostly happy with the system, it does sound really good outside the car but without being too loud or "ricey." I think it really enhances the looks too, the stock exhaust just looks so puny to me it would be hard to go back for that reason alone. Just know it's probably the best exhaust when it comes to price point but for me if I did it all over again I might spend a little more on 27won or just stick with stock :confused1:

I'll see if I can try and get some videos for you from start up and interior in the next few days.

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

I just made this quick this morning, let me know if it works as I made it unlisted.

Also sorry for length but had to run my dog to the vet so was in a hurry :rofl:

OP
OP
DaiLo

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I just made this quick this morning, let me know if it works as I made it unlisted.

It works, thanks. Is it possible to get an interior video? Windows up and down? Thanks.

Mr.A

First Name
Aristides
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016
Country flag

Where do you put the ultra quiet resonator? before of the exhaust or after of the front pipe?

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Where do you put the ultra quiet resonator? before of the exhaust or after of the front pipe?
Couldn't tell you for sure, just looking under after it was installed it's about under where the driver/passenger seats are. I just told the exhaust shop my problem and to weld it.

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Hi guys so far this is the newest thread about Greedy Supreme and Remark. I'm also stucked between these 2 exhausts.
I just talked with Remark they said only last 2 exhausts in stock. And I can't find Greedy Supreme Sp anywhere. I have hatchback sport.
do you guys think this website is trustable?

https://edgeautosport.com/greddy-su...m-honda-civic-hatchback-sport-only-2016-2019/

I'll try to buy next week. My first choice is Greedy Supreme SP. if I cannot get it, I'll go with Remark if they still have in stock.

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi guys so far this is the newest thread about Greedy Supreme and Remark. I'm also stucked between these 2 exhausts.
I just talked with Remark they said only last 2 exhausts in stock. And I can't find Greedy Supreme Sp anywhere. I have hatchback sport.
do you guys think this website is trustable?

https://edgeautosport.com/greddy-su...m-honda-civic-hatchback-sport-only-2016-2019/

I'll try to buy next week. My first choice is Greedy Supreme SP. if I cannot get it, I'll go with Remark if they still have in stock.

Sorry homie I know right now due to COVID just about everywhere/anything is having stock issues. I got mine off of Kseries parts last year. Your best bet is just ordering from a site that would let you back order or set up a stock notification system to ping you when someone does get it. Good luck!

pepsimaxx

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
The Remark system doesn’t have a resonator so I imagine the drone would be pretty rough, that’s also likely why it’s the cheaper option.
A lot of people seem pretty happy keeping the stock resonator and a muffler delete if they’re don’t want to pay 900 bucks full system.
Sponsored