Anybody ever trade in their 2016 Honda Civic touring for a Honda Civic Si? What were your loses?

Alj888

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic touring
Country flag
Okay so as some of you have seen I currently have a 2016 Honda Civic touring. Great car don’t get me wrong but CVT! So I’ve been looking at trading it in for a Civic Si sedan!! Wandering if anyone has had an experience similar... what were your loses? Thanks ahead of time
Sponsored

Schmullis

First Name
Schmullis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
If you flash the ECU on the Touring with the Ktuner and use the dual/21 psi tune, the Touring will be as quick as a stock Si. Also, if you get rid of the OEM tires on the Si and put an Ultra Touring tire, the handling is quite similar. With the Si, you lose the LED headlights and get less adjustable seats. If you like to shift, get the Si. If you want LED headlights, remote start, leather seats and Nav, get the touring. Although, with Waze now working with the factory sound system, I no longer use the factory Nav on my Touring Sedan.

unr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L15B7
Country flag
Led headlights. That’s something I would definitely miss. And I mean stock led. Not the aftermarket ones that have weak range.

Honda sensing. If you like the convenience of it. Although they do have civic manual with sensing. Just not on the Si yet iirc

It’s really apples and oranges. Manual is something you’ll have to consider in all driving situations.
Sponsored