2.0L Any tunes for the 2.0L yet?

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not really the weakest setup I’m still pulling a lot of power with basic bolt ons on the cvt with what I have is enough to keep up with what people think is way faster then a Civic should be still have more upgrades to come
@k20martinez I was referring to it being the weakest configuration for this platform. What is your setup and what is it comparable to?
Sponsored

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
@k20martinez I was referring to it being the weakest configuration for this platform. What is your setup and what is it comparable to?
Intake, exhaust, A pipe upgrade to 2.5in, summer tires, track lite rims, upgraded sway bar, upgraded strut bar and suspension
I get Civic si 09 and 15, mk6’s, vr6 and fiesta st my car could hold its own with them asking what’s under my hood not even tuned or PCD yet

relentlessX

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Yes!!! Numbers for 2.0!!
So no one yet has had any dyno numbers for the tune yet looking to see how much hp and tq I get for the money I have an intake exhaust and tbs I could pull on stock k24 si and keep up with a 1.5t base I would like to know if I would see a big jump in power and waiting for rv6 to finish the 2.0 downpipe also so if there’s good numbers let me know
I too am waiting on numbers to justify the money.

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
Ok, we actually want to put a MT back on the dyno and apply new discoveries we've learned about the platform. Unfortunately the original car was totaled in an accident and we haven't found someone new locally yet.
I’m not local ... but I volunteer my 6 speed LX if I can get tune of it ;)

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Finally say f it just got this in today going to see what I could get out of it thanks @KTuner

782729BB-D92B-4E37-9F2E-D7152592497A.jpeg
Nice!! Where do you live and where did u buy it from? If u don't mind me asking. Also, please keep us updated regarding the changes in performance etc etc. Thanks.

k20martinez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Nice!! Where do you live and where did u buy it from? If u don't mind me asking. Also, please keep us updated regarding the changes in performance etc etc. Thanks.
I live 15min west of Phoenix I bought it local from a company called axion industries and will keep updating on performance and everything else I’ll post some videos when I could

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Unfortunately it is a cvt there was no 6speeds in the Phoenix area at the time the wait would have been a couple months I regret it every day though but I’m pretty sure the cvt on top end is faster
Ye I also have an EX and I didn't know much about CVT when I bought it. I regret so much I wish I had gotten manual.

Sitio23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EX Civic
Country flag
I have regret not going manual as well... But we at least have someone on CVT! So excited!
Sponsored