Any regrets getting a touring instead of a lower trim?

Rayzorman1

I bleed Honda red.......
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback, 2019 Type R. 2021 CRV Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Makes sense, definitely get a CTR if you must have a civic. I almost wish I had if I didnt need an automatic.

Not that the premium on a CTR, compared to the regular Touring, isnt a lot of money, but what you get for an additonal $7k or so is a real steal.
I have a 19 FK7 and a 19 FK8. The difference between the two is drastic.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The wipers drive me insane. Somehow it seems like the setting I want is CONSTANTLY in between the available settings.

Tweeters suck. Definitely need to replace them ASAP.

Also, my head unit randomly disconnects from Android Auto. Not sure if it's a head unit, Android Auto, or phone issue, but it's fairly obnoxious, and happens with any drive over 30min.

Yet somehow, I absolutely would not drive anything else other than maybe a CTR...

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Not a touring but I kind of wish I hadn't got the hatch and had gotten a sedan. finding parts like an exhaust have been a literal nightmare and i'd have had no issues if I owned a sedan.

Mae22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
I don't regret getting the ST at all. I love the leather seats - hate cloth seats. That alone makes it worth it for me.

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
The wipers drive me insane. Somehow it seems like the setting I want is CONSTANTLY in between the available settings.

Tweeters suck. Definitely need to replace them ASAP.

Also, my head unit randomly disconnects from Android Auto. Not sure if it's a head unit, Android Auto, or phone issue, but it's fairly obnoxious, and happens with any drive over 30min.

Yet somehow, I absolutely would not drive anything else other than maybe a CTR...

Those problems affect all Civics.

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
I drove the touring first then I asked about the sport the sales person didn't even know about.so when he figured it out we took it for a spin I bought the sport

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Im glad I got the base over the sport or anything else. I like doing everything I wanted to it myself rather than keeping everything how it comes. But I doubt many regret it over a base model.

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
The only thing I would want is the touch screen Navi other than that I don’t see a point in spending all the extra for things that can be done for much cheaper and to how you want it done.

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
I would take a manual over an automatic or CVT any day. The detriment of those would not be noticed (eg. track timing bonus of 0.03 second for example).

The front end also seems a bit mushy but that is the nature of a touring car.

Not sure if this a Honda issue, no one seems to, but AndroidAuto is wonky and Honda blames Samsung,Samsung blames the use of a non-factory cord, the cord is the one that came with the car, multiple cords did not work and eventually the head unit was replaced by Honda..Read into that what you will.

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
I almost bought the Touring sedan because I wanted power front seats on both sides. Turns out the passenger power seat does not have a height or tilt adjustment. It only moves forward & backward which is kind of lame & can be done manually, So I bought an EX-L with sensing in order to get at least the power driver seat. Leather was not important & I didn't want a moonroof, but Honda makes you buy these if you want a model with a power seat. Grumble, grumble.

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
No regrets. It's got everything I was looking for. Leather seats, LED headlights, heated seats, moonroof, better rims, etc.
Sponsored