Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I might go all out with the Hybrid racing or Acuity shifters. But they're $400-500... I think there are some options for a short throw kit.

Apparently, Honda revised the 2020 type R shifter to have even shorter throws than the 17-19 R's, so you could probably buy one of those. P/N is 54100-TGH-G01 and it's going for around $35 right now LOL.
2020 R shifters on national backorder lol. Even my local dealer can't order it rn
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
2020 R shifters on national backorder lol. Even my local dealer can't order it rn
I bought one last week lol. Scheduled to arrive on Monday. I'm not so sure that I even want to install it. Payed $60.20 after tax and shipping so I'd let it go for $60 shipped within the contiguous US.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought one last week lol. Scheduled to arrive on Monday. I'm not so sure that I even want to install it. Payed $60.20 after tax and shipping so I'd let it go for $60 shipped within the contiguous US.
Hmmm not a bad deal at all lol. Wait why not install itV

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm not a bad deal at all lol. Wait why not install itV
The only time I really dislike the stock shifter is when it's cold out lol. Might just keep it stock for a while and then get the Acuity shifter later in the year. It's a pain to get access to the shifter, so I'd rather just replace it once and forget about it!

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The only time I really dislike the stock shifter is when it's cold out lol. Might just keep it stock for a while and then get the Acuity shifter later in the year. It's a pain to get access to the shifter, so I'd rather just replace it once and forget about it!
Well I am selling my Gold Hybrid Racing Shifter in my Si once I get the 2020 R shifter

Deleted member 47337

I have the Raceseng Prolix and I love it. It's 3.5" and counterbored.

20200103_122417.jpg
Hey buddy, I love this shift knob!

My only question I have is, what do you mean counter-bored? I have a 2021 Type R. Will this shift knob sit up much higher than stock or are the threads much deeper into the shift knob, making it sit low?

Please help!

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Hey buddy, I love this shift knob!

My only question I have is, what do you mean counter-bored? I have a 2021 Type R. Will this shift knob sit up much higher than stock or are the threads much deeper into the shift knob, making it sit low?

Please help!
The threads are deeper.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I've taken the shift boot off our Blue Si to play around with the shift rod height on Acuity's fully adjustable Short Shifter, and the feel going to each height setting is quite different. You should consider one of these if just changing the shift knob won't cut it for you :)

My personal preference is for a lightweight knob, and height setting 3 as I enjoy the notchy, and heavy feel of slotting into every gear.

Honda Civic 10th gen Any options for a TALLER shifter? DSC_1756 (1).JPG
Sponsored