Any News on When Coupe Actually Goes on Sale (and prices)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
I've heard "March" for awhile now as to when the coupe will actually be available and someone from Honda told me that last month at the auto show. But it's now 3/6 and I still can't find out when the on sale date is. And pricing. Perhaps it's getting bumped beyond March? Or maybe this is normal?

Yes I'm anxious lol. I need a car and want to buy one (probably the coupe, maybe the sedan) in the next month or so.
Sponsored

PirelliPZero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EJ6, CBR
According to Honda's March 1st press release:

"Civic, relying only on sales of the Sedan, was the brand's best-selling model for the month, setting a new February record, with sales up 31.7 percent to 27,707 units; the All-new Civic Coupe will accelerate that momentum when it goes on sale in mid-March."

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag
The dealership I've been talking to has told me that there'll be Coupes on the truck arriving on March 20th (I think it was the 20th... Whatever that Sunday is). Pricing and such though, no information on that.

OP
OP
GoPackGo

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
Thanks so much. I was on a local dealer website this morning and tried the online chat to ask about it but "Jim" was in India and was not helpful :)

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
I just got an email from Honda that says the Coupe will be available March 15:

Available March 15, the 10th-generation Civic Coupe confidently redefines what it means to experience the thrill of our sport compact legend. Sign up to receive updates and be contacted by your local dealer to be one of the first people in your area to test-drive the future of the Civic family, starting at just $19,050.

Assolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic DX Sedan
Country flag
I just got an email from Honda that says the Coupe will be available March 15:

Available March 15, the 10th-generation Civic Coupe confidently redefines what it means to experience the thrill of our sport compact legend. Sign up to receive updates and be contacted by your local dealer to be one of the first people in your area to test-drive the future of the Civic family, starting at just $19,050.

You beat me to it! I was about to post this haha

Status
Not open for further replies.