First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 6 speed
Country flag
Mmmm motorcycle check!!!
Honda Civic 10th gen Any motorcycle riders here? 76582A38-F454-4B10-AF8D-4FFCB3E2FC51

Now I love me a Honda... but ended up with a suzuki. Really wanted a Kawasaki but the dealer sold it when I pulled up.
2005 Sv650s with a bunch of goodies. The reason I neglect my civic hahaha ?‍♂

edit: as you can see, the bike moved the civic out of the garage ahahah

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
That Yamaha looks comfy as heck! What kind is it a vstar?
Yea, 1100 classic, dropped it 3" pull back risers, and aftermarket low profile seat. It's done some 12+ hour trips heading south several times. So has the other, but it wasn't as comfortable.

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
What is your guy's take on riding a bike? My family hates motorcycles, and they say I'm just gonna crash one day...:stirthepot: I dont mind it, the joy of riding is far more intoxicating than the fear of it.

A fellow rider just fell next to where I work. I believe he perished RIP.

Wear your gear fellas, and ride defensively in your limits. Take advantage of modern safety tech. It sucks to see accidents like these happening, when they're indeed avoidable by an experienced rider. There are far too many novice riders on sport bikes that are too inexperienced to ride imo. Take a safety course and wear your gear.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I love riding. This is on the dragon. Harley Sportglide.

Honda Civic 10th gen Any motorcycle riders here? 30F0E675-CE70-434E-8DFC-5FBB8FF4F74A

Honda Civic 10th gen Any motorcycle riders here? A0DA7A7B-360B-442B-9CCA-7D0145BA7A9F

hatchboost

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 6 speed
Country flag
What is your guy's take on riding a bike? My family hates motorcycles, and they say I'm just gonna crash one day...:stirthepot: I dont mind it, the joy of riding is far more intoxicating than the fear of it.

Wear your gear fellas, and ride defensively in your limits. Take advantage of modern safety tech. It sucks to see accidents like these happening, when they're indeed avoidable by an experienced rider. There are far too many novice riders on sport bikes that are too inexperienced to ride imo. Take a safety course and wear your gear.
mmmm as a rider who has been down yes, be safe and wear gear always! Dress for the slide. What could havebeen a small injury took a couple months to heal. I feel as a rider you will go down sometime. It’show prepare you are for it.

SKOOK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe Sport 6MT 2.0L, 2018 Civic Sedan LX CVT 2.0L, 1998 EJ8 Civic Coupe, 1993 EJ1 Civic Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Always always ALWAYS wear your gear! It's not a matter of if you will go down, but when. So many injuries could be prevented/lessened. Don't give in to the "cool crowd" that insists wearing protection will just make you look lame.

Luckily, my family is very supportive of my addiction. I just wish that my wallet could say the same...?

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Always always ALWAYS wear your gear! It's not a matter of if you will go down, but when. So many injuries could be prevented/lessened. Don't give in to the "cool crowd" that insists wearing protection will just make you look lame.

Luckily, my family is very supportive of my addiction. I just wish that my wallet could say the same...?
True man. I think gear makes you look sexy...haha

Ever since I took my I first slide I wear all of my gear all the time. I even recommend all riders wear the Turtle Helite Airbag vest. That, is a true life saver

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
another shot of mine on the dragon.
Honda Civic 10th gen Any motorcycle riders here? B80D04D3-417E-4536-B231-F9AD55F82716

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've got this 2009 Triumph Street Triple, which i've modded for a road/track use.

IMG_2082.JPG
Sweet bike man, nakeds must be really fun on track.

I am seriously looking at the BMW f900r right now. The price tag is appealing...