Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Wow what a nice collection of bikes y'all have! Love them all. I grew up with motorcycles and was riding on the streets legally at age 16. Lost my brother in a motorcycle accident about 10 years later and gave it up shortly thereafter. But then back in 2015 I started getting the itch again, however, I still didn't feel safe riding on the streets. I've always been into bicycles and started researching electric bikes. I ultimately decided to go with the top dog, the Stealth Bomber. I've had it exactly 5 years now and have racked up close to 5k miles on it. Easily the funnest toy I've ever had the pleasure of owning. It's so discreet that most people would never know it goes 50mph because it makes absolutely no noise. It's built like a tank and has been extremely reliable.

0io28aMl.jpg
Sorry about your loss. I've been riding for probably a total of 30 years, and lost quite a few friends along the way. Mostly due to natural causes though. It's very tough to get back on a bike after a close friend or loved one is taken while doing the same.

shrilankamak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Country flag
It's great to see fellow motorcycle enthusiasts here. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, that must have been tough. But it's awesome to hear that you found a way to get back into riding with electric bikes. The Stealth Bomber sounds like an incredible machine, and I can only imagine the thrill of cruising at 50mph in complete silence. Safety is always a top priority, and it's understandable to feel cautious after experiencing a loss. Stay safe out there and enjoy your rides! By the way, have you tried Harley Mapping on your Stealth Bomber?

Last edited:

gizmoyong

First Name
gizmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport
Country flag
so nice pictures,the Yamaha FZ-07 is the best for me .

Last edited:

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
I plan to buy a motorcycle soon. Riding is not just a mode of transportation for me, it's a passion. Plus, it's a fantastic way to explore new places and meet like-minded riders. By the way, any zone offroad customer service reviews? I need to buy some auto parts but first, I want to find reviews. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored