speedyserg

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
So, instead of me spending 37k I shouldve spent 50k for a used type r and another 10k on top of that. Only 60k for 150 more hp (because 350 + 150 = 500). Seems slightly excessive. Since you sound like you have one of those prized inner city educations, I realize math isnt your strong suit here. Im just glad to have a friend like you who believes in me and encourages me to understand my lowly vehicular station in life could one day be better. If only there was a company out there that made an aftermarket block and one of those big boy turbine thingys to help me break through that impossible 400whp ceiling.
400 < 630whp
Best of luck - lets see if you ever make more than a stock k20c1 on a g30-770 lmfao
Not impossible - Ososik did it with a built motor - big turbo and nitrous so theres hope you just might make more than a stock k20c1 if you put your pennies together and follow his lead. K20c1s are 900+ now but I wouldnt want to pop your little bubble vs a built k20c1.....first things first just try to make more than a stock k20c1 and go from there.

Once you achieve it - see what the cost is lol. You can do it!
Sponsored

T.Silver

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
400 < 630whp
Best of luck - lets see if you ever make more than a stock k20c1 on a g30-770 lmfao
Not impossible - Ososik did it with a built motor - big turbo and nitrous so theres hope you just might make more than a stock k20c1 if you put your pennies together and follow his lead. K20c1s are 900+ now but I wouldnt want to pop your little bubble vs a built k20c1.....first things first just try to make more than a stock k20c1 and go from there.

Once you achieve it - see what the cost is lol. You can do it!
900 is a dope number, but Im not in a rush and have nothing but time to enjoy wherever this build takes me. If I were to change my build would I be able to push more?
What if I get a cool air intake, a N.O.S. fogger system, T-4 turbo, an AIC controller, direct port nitrous injection and a stand alone fuel-management system

speedyserg

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
900 is a dope number, but Im not in a rush and have nothing but time to enjoy wherever this build takes me. If I were to change my build would I be able to push more?
What if I get a cool air intake, a N.O.S. fogger system, T-4 turbo, an AIC controller, direct port nitrous injection and a stand alone fuel-management system
You'd blow yourself to pieces

T.Silver

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
lol hey man, I have to honestly say, I really appreciate you keepin me company on here while I work doubles every day, good times. Concerning whp though, Im not sure how high I want to go. Emans block for daily reliability with higher numbers is what Im looking at but Im more addicted to carbon fiber and occasional straight line punch. Maybe one day when swaps become more common and prices drop-if ever, I'll look into it.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im more addicted to carbon fiber
Lawd, carbon fiber life! šŸ˜Ž I feel ya. Iā€™m like, šŸ¤” what if I got a Seibon trunk, doors, and fendersā€¦

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
This is a bit off topic from all the flaming back and forth.
modes anyone know the upper limits you can push the accord sport 2.0L? It has the K20C(?) I never remember but since you can run OTS Phearable flex tune for about 340HP. But Iā€™m looking ahead once my Si is paid for, as I need something bigger and it would be a great ā€œsleeperā€ to have fun with and tote around 2 teenagers and a kid

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
modes anyone know the upper limits you can push the accord sport 2.0L? It has the K20C(?) I never remember but since you can run OTS Phearable flex tune for about 340HP. But Iā€™m looking ahead once my Si is paid for, as I need something bigger and it would be a great ā€œsleeperā€ to have fun with and tote around 2 teenagers and a kid
Do you mean with stock turbo or in regards to the internals? If you swap the FK8 turbo you are looking at around 390ish-400 WHP on E I think. Look through Drob's IG, he posts up his tuned clients. One had like 480 on VP M1.

Part of the Accord's charm is its peak torque available down low, it hits at 1500 vs 2500 for the Type R, so for those digs keeping the stock turbo might be worth.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Do you mean with stock turbo or in regards to the internals? If you swap the FK8 turbo you are looking at around 390ish-400 WHP on E I think. Look through Drob's IG, he posts up his tuned clients. One had like 480 on VP M1.

Part of the Accord's charm is its peak torque available down low, it hits at 1500 vs 2500 for the Type R, so for those digs keeping the stock turbo might be worth.
I was referring to the internals, not the turbo

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

speedyserg

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
Weve had a few Accord guys go 500+whp on their Accord motors but typically they have ported heads (on drop in turbos)
The cams hold the Accord back so thats a big piece of the puzzle if you want to make power with an Accord motor - but then you have to take the head off and if your doing that you might as well drop in pistons/rods to be safe/rev higher

Buddy just finished his built Accord motor so hopefully we see him 600+ - So far 507 with a 10spd on a ported head Accord motor - stock bottom with port injection for additional fueling - the RV6 R660 and P700 should help more guys with Accords break 500whp tho

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Weve had a few Accord guys go 500+whp on their Accord motors but typically they have ported heads (on drop in turbos)
The cams hold the Accord back so thats a big piece of the puzzle if you want to make power with an Accord motor - but then you have to take the head off and if your doing that you might as well drop in pistons/rods to be safe/rev higher

Buddy just finished his built Accord motor so hopefully we see him 600+ - So far 507 with a 10spd on a ported head Accord motor - stock bottom with port injection for additional fueling - the RV6 R660 and P700 should help more guys with Accords break 500whp tho
Those are some pretty intense numbers. Iā€™m a ways away fro purchasing a new vehicle but trying to map out a plan. Haha and would just be shooting for mid 400whp max

speedyserg

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
Those are some pretty intense numbers. Iā€™m a ways away fro purchasing a new vehicle but trying to map out a plan. Haha and would just be shooting for mid 400whp max
The work required for mid 450s is basically going to get you to 500+ lol - you have to feed these motors fuel and swap out the turbo....do that and 500+ is very doable
Lots of guys running CTR turbos at 360ish tho - I never liked my stock turbo on ethanol from a wheelspin standpoint but once you go drop in the top end gets addicting

The tiny Accord turbo runs out of breath pretty fast so once you go say RV6 R660 the car will really start to move in 3rd+ Buddys Accord has been smacking Scats and Trackhawks with his friends filming in the car lol. That 10spd setup in an Si would be pretty hilarious honestly - for a roll car

I think it pulls in the first 7 gears and kinda falls flat in 8th he said. But thats somewhere around 150ish or so

T.Silver

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lawd, carbon fiber life! šŸ˜Ž I feel ya. Iā€™m like, šŸ¤” what if I got a Seibon trunk, doors, and fendersā€¦
I went ham on Carbonsixthelements black Friday sale. Hope he does a cf roof liner next
Sponsored