Any good auto loan out there?

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
I will be looking to get a loan of 10-20K when my CTR arrives. At a higher interest rate time like this, I think it's hard to find any 0.9% any more. But who knows what's out there, so if anyone is aware of an auto loan rate out there, please chime in.

As a pay back, I will PM, whoever leading me to a good loan, a pic of my brand new CTR as soon as I pick it up :thumbsup:
Sponsored

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
I will be looking to get a loan of 10-20K when my CTR arrives. At a higher interest rate time like this, I think it's hard to find any 0.9% any more. But who knows what's out there, so if anyone is aware of an auto loan rate out there, please chime in.

As a pay back, I will PM, whoever leading me to a good loan, a pic of my brand new CTR as soon as I pick it up :thumbsup:
99.9% dependant on your CREDIT SCORE

The problem is, the more companies you approach for your loan, the more your credit report gets hit by inquiries, and the more your score goes down !! CRAZY system .
Dealers are HUNGRY to get rid of their 2018 models now .. see if you can get a loan + low interest rate through Honda Financing.
If you can't, don't expect to find anyone else lending at those low 0.9% rates !!

nuowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
99.9% dependant on your CREDIT SCORE

The problem is, the more companies you approach for your loan, the more your credit report gets hit by inquiries, and the more your score goes down !! CRAZY system .
Dealers are HUNGRY to get rid of their 2018 models now .. see if you can get a loan + low interest rate through Honda Financing.
If you can't, don't expect to find anyone else lending at those low 0.9% rates !!
I believe the argument can be/has been made that even the credit bureaus can tell when you're shopping a car loan or mortgage with multiple inquiries. Someone with real knowledge will comment soon. Edit to add that the workings of the CRBs and credit score in general is probably one of the most misunderstood and convoluted processes known to man.

OP
OP
EnjoyDriving

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
Ok, i have checked around my area and the lowest I've found is 2.74%

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You don't have to do a credit inquiry to see what rates they have. Most banks will tell you on their website or if you call and ask. They will also tell you what credit rate you will need to get those rates without you actually applying. Go check Credit Karma for your current score and then go from there. I was lucky enough to get 1.89 through USAA. If you can find anything under 2.9% these days then I'd probably take it, as that's about as low as you are going to find on any Civic right now.

Edd

First Name
Edd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
Depends upon on the duration of your loan. I prefer credit unions over banks.
Mine has 1.99 for 48 months on both new and used purchases. 60 months goes to 2.09...and so on. Might be worth exploring the credit union angle.
Sponsored