Any DYI on replacing Side Markers?

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L , 2011 CTS-V
Country flag
The ebay seller is offering me $200 shipped for the exhaust tips and side markers, but I'd have to just paypal him directly since ebay has no way to choose to combine the shipments. I'm kind of iffy on that. Part of me is even afraid the side markers won't fit properly for some reason.
What makes you think that? The only way it won't fit is if they change the fender / bumper cover / headlight housing and they won't be doing that for a few years .
Sponsored

UncleDomino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (Aegean Blue)
What makes you think that? The only way it won't fit is if they change the fender / bumper cover / headlight housing and they won't be doing that for a few years .
I'm just a pessimist and new to these things. I wasn't sure if there were minor differences between markets that could affect the fit

Goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2011 Mazda 3
Country flag
Is there a way to convert the side markers into blinkers?. Don't really care for them. Either they stay on and work with the signal light or I guess only turn on with signal light?. I thought they did but just saw they don't

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
This is probably early to ask but do you guys think the side markers for 2016 coupes and sedans will fit for the hatch as well? I will probably not going to get it done any time soon since I am still waiting on the Sport touring hatch... just wondering.

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is probably early to ask but do you guys think the side markers for 2016 coupes and sedans will fit for the hatch as well? I will probably not going to get it done any time soon since I am still waiting on the Sport touring hatch... just wondering.
i looked up the side marker part number for the hatch and compared it to the sedan...its the same part number so it should fit no problem

part number for reference:
33800-TBA-A02
33850-TBA-A02

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
i looked up the side marker part number for the hatch and compared it to the sedan...its the same part number so it should fit no problem

part number for reference:
33800-TBA-A02
33850-TBA-A02

Awesome stuff. Thank you so much!
Sponsored