Any Civic Hatches in Socal?

baleskyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
2017 Sonic Grey Pearl hatchback here in North County SD. I see tons of 10th gen civics on my commute every day, but think I have yet to see a single other hatchback, let alone my color.

I had to get mine at Norm Reeves Cerritos Auto Square though, as they were the only ones with this color and the options I wanted (navi, leather). Paid full MSRP which kinda sucks, but I don't regret it... never loved a car as much as this one.

randizzle007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2017 Sonic Grey Pearl hatchback here in North County SD. I see tons of 10th gen civics on my commute every day, but think I have yet to see a single other hatchback, let alone my color.

I had to get mine at Norm Reeves Cerritos Auto Square though, as they were the only ones with this color and the options I wanted (navi, leather). Paid full MSRP which kinda sucks, but I don't regret it... never loved a car as much as this one.
Nice!!! Maybe I'll see you driving around sometime. The hatchs are made in the uk so once trumps in office who knows what's going to happen with the import duties and taxes. Maybe our vehicles will become extra rare or something hahaha!!!!

lem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996-ESi, 1992-Camry, 2006-Lancer, 2017-EX Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase

I got mine from them too! I got the polished metal metallic. See you around!

baleskyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Nice!!! Maybe I'll see you driving around sometime. The hatchs are made in the uk so once trumps in office who knows what's going to happen with the import duties and taxes. Maybe our vehicles will become extra rare or something hahaha!!!!
Haha so true another thing to worry about Trump ruining, sighhh

Also not sure but you might have the same name as me if it's Randall lol

baleskyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
I got mine from them too! I got the polished metal metallic. See you around!
Did they promise you your first 10k mile service for free? I think it's just oil change and tire rotation but they said it to me but I didn't get in writing so I hope they honor it before I start doing them myself

lem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996-ESi, 1992-Camry, 2006-Lancer, 2017-EX Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Did they promise you your first 10k mile service for free? I think it's just oil change and tire rotation but they said it to me but I didn't get in writing so I hope they honor it before I start doing them myself
I think I do have that in my contract but will need to double check.

ayeerock

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civc FK7 Sport
Country flag
just picked up my Aegan Blue Fk7 CVT, was wondering if any of you guys have tinted your windows? what price did they quote you at and did they have to remove any spoilers to tint it?

Bolens999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Rallye Red 2017, Honda Accord V6 2004
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just picked up my Aegan Blue Fk7 CVT, was wondering if any of you guys have tinted your windows? what price did they quote you at and did they have to remove any spoilers to tint it?
Yes I have. I got mine for $90 with Groupon with lifetime warranty. 35% front and 5% back and rear. They did not have to remove the spoiler.

Honda Civic 10th gen Any Civic Hatches in Socal? Optimized-DSC_3174 (2).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Any Civic Hatches in Socal? 20170209_174553

Honda Civic 10th gen Any Civic Hatches in Socal? Optimized-DSC_3172.JPG