danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
jesus christ is this the plastidip special ?
Lmao, i think it was a seemi truck that tipped over and it was full of black tar and got over that car lol
Sponsored

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Plasti dip my front grille and badge emblems and did a precut vinyl wrap for the trim around windows, and 20% window tint on windows except for front windshield. Not sure yet what I’m gonna do with my wheels.
4A8B3763-DF0C-412F-AC75-273E0DE95392.jpeg
The sun roof wind deflector does not do your car any justice in my opinion. Some cars they look good and some thet don't.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The sun roof wind deflector does not do your car any justice in my opinion. Some cars they look good and some thet don't.
Well I was trying to find a low profile one. The one I got was by Stampede from that Carid website. I like this design better than the ones I’ve seen. I think it looks good. It was a pain to put on by myself but I managed lol

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well I was trying to find a low profile one. The one I got was by Stampede from that Carid website. I like this design better than the ones I’ve seen. I think it looks good. It was a pain to put on by myself but I managed lol
Some gloss black wheels would look very nice.

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Eh’... not really a big fan of the gloss black but it may work. I thought about Plasti dipping my wheels lol. That would be a lot of work having to mask off everything
Take wheels off car. Do two at a time. Just mask of the tire.

orio89

First Name
Ori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Might plasti dip the front and rear Honda emblems to matte black in the future... we'll see
si_1.jpg
I think it look so sleek the way it is now personally. I love the blackout look, trying to the same. I think when the emblems are left chrome it makes it look more OEM. Obviously personal preference. Looks nice though! How did you do the window trim? Looks like the visors don't cover the last bit of trim in the rear

orio89

First Name
Ori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
IMG_4804.jpeg

Working on getting a new set of wheels because the stock ones are honestly trash...
Looks dope. Will look even better with new wheels, I'm sure. How did you go about deleting the chrome on window trim and front/rear bumper? Also, do those visors cover the entirety or the trim or is the last bit in the rear windows not covered?

orio89

First Name
Ori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
2016 LX Coupe MT

Plasti-dipped emblems and window trims, aftermarket black gloss front grill, 18" klasse wheels, and tinted windows
IMG_0817_LI.jpg

IMG_0569_LI.jpg

IMG_0206.JPG
How's the plasti-dip holding up? Did you just mask and spray or remove the parts? This shii looks nice man!

orio89

First Name
Ori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Not an SI but I have a blacked out blue EXT.
B1BA6196-AD64-4EFA-8B7A-262B2F5D45E8.jpeg
F4DC8EB3-6325-4199-8C73-40AF5A39A328.jpeg

Even with a black car I’d go for it. I’ve seen a few members with fully blacked out civics. It gives the car a cool stealth look. Won’t stand out from the crowd but is very clean.
How'd you go about chrome deletion for window trim and front + rear bumpers? Nice ride btw, looks sleek!

ricanflow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Looks dope. Will look even better with new wheels, I'm sure. How did you go about deleting the chrome on window trim and front/rear bumper? Also, do those visors cover the entirety or the trim or is the last bit in the rear windows not covered?
Glooks bro, and most definitely, just haven't found any wheels that call out to me. For the window trim I used Viviid chrome delete matte black vinyl, and covered all of the chrome including what's under the visors. The visors themselves don't cover the first and last bits of the chrome, so that's why its better to chrome delete first. As for the front and the rear badges, I haven't blacked those out yet.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a black '18 Civic Si and I'm thinking about going all black, Chrome delete, black rims ect, However; I'm having 2nd thoughts.
If you're considering black rims there are two explanations:
1-You've never had a car with black rims before so you do not know better...
2-You're a person that doesn't mind running on dirty rims all the time
(Black wheels are a pain in the butt to keep clean...for real...a black car is one thing and you must be someone who enjoy cleaning and detailing it mutliple time a week...but wheels...it"s a whole other story cause they ALWAYS look dirty.)

This is my blacked out civic she has no more chrome but obviously i went with gun metal grey wheels:

Honda Civic 10th gen Any blacked out 10th gens here? IMG_20200914_124301_4

eagles13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
If you're considering black rims there are two explanations:
1-You've never had a car with black rims before so you do not know better...
2-You're a person that doesn't mind running on dirty rims all the time
(Black wheels are a pain in the butt to keep clean...for real...a black car is one thing and you must be someone who enjoy cleaning and detailing it mutliple time a week...but wheels...it"s a whole other story cause they ALWAYS look dirty.)
Mine are matte black and unless they're caked with dirt they look clean

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine are matte black and unless they're caked with dirt they look clean
I never had matte wheels i must admit...maybe it's better maybe you don,t see the layer of dust as much? cause i had gloss black wheels and man...one spin to the supermarket and the would come back dirty begging me to wipe them off all the time :rolleyes:
Sponsored