Any aftermarket exhaust for Civic Hatchback 2020 EX-L?

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Do not do a muffler and resonator delete it sounds like complete ass.

this is my current set up.
Magnaflow glasspack replaced my resonator
Dual muffler delete and I went with a 3inch single tip exit. I went with many different set ups and this is the one I have liked most.
Do you have a sound clip of that?
Wait just to clarify so we are on the same page, You replaced your resonator with a Magnaflow glass pack resonator and deleted the dual mufflers?

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Definitely try the muffler delete first before going full on straight pipe. It may not sound how you're expecting especially with the CVT

arthus

First Name
Arthus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic lx hatchback 2017
Country flag
Anyone know anything about the OBX racing exhaust? I found it on Amazon to but for like $80 more. I checked the company's reviews on Facebook and they were kinda negative. I was thinking of buying it through amazon even though its more expensive, since if i wanted to return it Amazon is alot easier to deal with. But i was wondering if anyone had any 1st hand experience with the exhaust or the company

Link to amazon https://www.amazon.com/OBX-Stainles...st+civic&qid=1588431536&sr=8-1&srs=2597644011

Last edited:

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
that last one has my attention. Myself and a bunch of others tried to get an HKS exhaust imported before but then Kenji's garage got it blocked by HKS USA who are a bunch of lazy effers so now I'm really just saving for a different car.

Victor1221

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic ex hatch
Country flag
I was trying to look up aftermarket exhausts to make my car louder and majority are either for the Sport or Sport touring but haven’t found anything for the EX-L. There was the blox exhaust but it didn’t seem that appealing in my opinion. Not sure if whether I should just straight pipe my car instead because I can’t find any exhausts anywhere. Any help?
I was trying to look up aftermarket exhausts to make my car louder and majority are either for the Sport or Sport touring but haven’t found anything for the EX-L. There was the blox exhaust but it didn’t seem that appealing in my opinion. Not sure if whether I should just straight pipe my car instead because I can’t find any exhausts anywhere. Any help?
Check this thread out
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/prodrager-exhaust-for-ex-hatchback.35405/

83AndLop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Do not do a muffler and resonator delete it sounds like complete ass.

this is my current set up.
Magnaflow glasspack replaced my resonator
Dual muffler delete and I went with a 3inch single tip exit. I went with many different set ups and this is the one I have liked most.
Which Magnaflow glasspack did you use? I know they have a couple of sizing options like 4 inch round center or 22 in length.
Sponsored