BlackedoutFC1

BlackedoutFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much are you building and where do you have launch control, recovery, and anti lag set?

Any experience with ALS? how did you decide on your settings?
1st time using ALS so experience is slim to none. its right at -2 to 0 psi. I have ALS set for 3300rpm with launch control set at 3400rpm.
Sponsored

Faduzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
1st time using ALS so experience is slim to none. its right at -2 to 0 psi. I have ALS set for 3300rpm with launch control set at 3400rpm.
Okay I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH ALS... so maybe confirm with someone else but I DID talk to k tuner about it...(anyone please correct me if I'm wrong) but...

1. Your anti lag rpm should be your launch control rpm - 500rpm (so for you set it at 2900 but I would consider raising your lauch control a little as it seems everyone is running more and all our traction control and stuff its pretty hard to burn out and comes stock set at like 4400rpm)

2. make sure your rpm recovery (launch control tab) is set where you want.. if you want it fast set that 50rpm lower than launch control rpm

3. K tuner recommended starting at -5.0 degrees so maybe lower yours (technically raise I guess?) for now?

so mines set at 4000rpm launch control, and 3950rpm recovery. then ALS at 3500rpm and -4.0 degress. Im building at least a couple lbs of boost.

There is a youtube video by "caraddict" called "Honda CivicX ktuner 2 step / anti lag how to and results" he builds a couple lbs stock (stock as in just launch control w/ ALS OFF) and more than I do at very similar settings and wonder if this is weather, the bolt on's he's running, or some other factor I haven't thought of.

This should help you out a lot though.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Okay I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH ALS... so maybe confirm with someone else but I DID talk to k tuner about it...(anyone please correct me if I'm wrong) but...

1. Your anti lag rpm should be your launch control rpm - 500rpm (so for you set it at 2900 but I would consider raising your lauch control a little as it seems everyone is running more and all our traction control and stuff its pretty hard to burn out and comes stock set at like 4400rpm)

2. make sure your rpm recovery (launch control tab) is set where you want.. if you want it fast set that 50rpm lower than launch control rpm

3. K tuner recommended starting at -5.0 degrees so maybe lower yours (technically raise I guess?) for now?

so mines set at 4000rpm launch control, and 3950rpm recovery. then ALS at 3500rpm and -4.0 degress. Im building at least a couple lbs of boost.

There is a youtube video by "caraddict" called "Honda CivicX ktuner 2 step / anti lag how to and results" he builds a couple lbs stock (stock as in just launch control w/ ALS OFF) and more than I do at very similar settings and wonder if this is weather, the bolt on's he's running, or some other factor I haven't thought of.

This should help you out a lot though.

I have mine set to -10 and 3500 with my 2-step at 4000. I can't recommend settings to use, as they will all vary. Results will vary based on parts, elevation, etc.

Faduzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have mine set to -10 and 3500 with my 2-step at 4000. I can't recommend settings to use, as they will all vary. Results will vary based on parts, elevation, etc.
Is 50rpm the quickest recovery you can do?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
And this would be the fastest setting? Any adverse effects? What do you recommend?
For 2-step it's fine. For actual rev limit you may want more space between recovery.

I can't recommend settings to use, as they will all vary. Results will vary based on parts, elevation, etc.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
So ALS rpm dosnt have to be within the 2 step cut and recovery?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
So ALS rpm dosnt have to be within the 2 step cut and recovery?
It should come in lower than the 2-step, otherwise you never get there. I set it to kick in 500 below the cut.
Sponsored