Anti-lag in the works!

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
absolutely just like elon musk lol but nah if it doesnt hurt in neutral then why not
You know you cant help yourself, youll say eh just once wont hurt lol then kablooey
Sponsored

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
You know you cant help yourself, youll say eh just once wont hurt lol then kablooey
i just want it for the sound idc about launching it. i havent done it now will i cuz i know the con of it. as long as i have that 2 step then ill be good! plus ill sign something that says if i do launch it ktuner isnt responsible ;)

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Anyone shooting fire with this yet :flame:

OP
OP
ddood

ddood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 VTI-LX
Country flag
Anyone shooting fire with this yet :flame:
Think membership to the club is somewhat limited since it requires the cat to be removed... unless it is going to be a sacrificial catalytic converter, like a a peace offering to the Honda gods... LOL

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Think membership to the club is somewhat limited since it requires the cat to be removed... unless it is going to be a sacrificial catalytic converter, like a a peace offering to the Honda gods... LOL
No CAT here lol. But I believe the setting box I want to check is greyed out. The cut spark vs cut fuel.

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic ext 4dr sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stumbled upon this on the VitTuned Facebook page and just thought I would share it:

Seems like it was developed with the upcoming flex fuel kit. Can't wait to hear more about it.
Anybody know what adjustments to get to this
Stumbled upon this on the VitTuned Facebook page and just thought I would share it:

Seems like it was developed with the upcoming flex fuel kit. Can't wait to hear more about it.
does anybody good adjustments to get the best anti lag set up? I’m currently experimenting, I pretty much have no idea, just winging it. I just know to keep an eye on the knock gauge.

dredsen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe , 2017 CRV Ex
Country flag
You are brave, what is your process to winging anti lag settings ???

I'm running the stage 1 tune and it's got antilag turned on. Now it launches like a beast, need tires and mount badly. Wish I could turn down the 2step but vits tunes are locked. The tune I had been using I found 3300 3250 to be the best launch for the sport radials.... Stage 1 vittuned is higher and will burn out like mad.

OP
OP
ddood

ddood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 VTI-LX
Country flag
You are brave, what is your process to winging anti lag settings ???

I'm running the stage 1 tune and it's got antilag turned on. Now it launches like a beast, need tires and mount badly. Wish I could turn down the 2step but vits tunes are locked. The tune I had been using I found 3300 3250 to be the best launch for the sport radials.... Stage 1 vittuned is higher and will burn out like mad.
You could probably ask Vit to send you a variation without the two step as I imagine it's just a box to uncheck on your tune. Better be quick tho before he's too busy with his move etc.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Anybody know what adjustments to get to this

does anybody good adjustments to get the best anti lag set up? I’m currently experimenting, I pretty much have no idea, just winging it. I just know to keep an eye on the knock gauge.
Set your 2 step up. Restart and I think it's called high limit. There's only two there in the 2step section anyway. Pick your rpm you want. I picked 3500rpm as the restart and the high limit at 3550. You want these 2 numbers to be 50-100rpms within another. Now go to antilag tab and enable it. Setting your engagement rpm to 400rpms below your 2step "restart rpm", I picked 3500. -5 is good to start out with for the ignition in antilag tab. I ended up liking -10, tho it likes to make smoke out of my stock tires xD. Keep an eye on knock control and make sure you're not Building too much boost, try and stay under 20psi xD lower ignition to make less boost. Lower means more positive value. A higher negative will make more boost.. At 20 it's just for noise anyway, do not launch at 20 for the love of god unless your car is ready and you know what your doing. If you have to ask what ready means then just don't do it.

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Set your 2 step up. Restart and I think it's called high limit. There's only two there in the 2step section anyway. Pick your rpm you want. I picked 3500rpm as the restart and the high limit at 3550. You want these 2 numbers to be 50-100rpms within another. Now go to antilag tab and enable it. Setting your engagement rpm to 400rpms below your 2step "restart rpm", I picked 3500. -5 is good to start out with for the ignition in antilag tab. I ended up liking -10, tho it likes to make smoke out of my stock tires xD. Keep an eye on knock control and make sure you're not Building too much boost, try and stay under 20psi xD lower ignition to make less boost. Lower means more positive value. A higher negative will make more boost.. At 20 it's just for noise anyway, do not launch at 20 for the love of god unless your car is ready and you know what your doing. If you have to ask what ready means then just don't do it.
What do you mean don’t lunch at 20 ? I must be doing something wrong. I pretty much have everything “upgraded” such as agressive spool, throttle etc & anti lag enable at -10 (3500/3540) & it picks up great ! Way better then stock. Nothing to impressive tho. When I shift to 2nd it just keeps climbing. I do go soft on my lunch tho must be that. By the way I’m on the starter 21psi tune.

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What do you mean don’t lunch at 20 ? I must be doing something wrong. I pretty much have everything “upgraded” such as agressive spool, throttle etc & anti lag enable at -10 (3500/3540) & it picks up great ! Way better then stock. Nothing to impressive tho. When I shift to 2nd it just keeps climbing. I do go soft on my lunch tho must be that. By the way I’m on the starter 21psi tune.
Any help on the boost by gear? Don’t know much or what to do, also when I try to play with it the app crashes.

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any help on the boost by gear? Don’t know much or what to do, also when I try to play with it the app crashes.
Pretty much what I want is a tune that I can flash on a typical Friday car meet & maybe do one or two pulls. I’m going for that agressive launch. I have my “daily tune” that has good boost & so far it’s doing 190mpg on half a tank on soft driving so not bad at all. It’s just the lunch Is not that great. ( I also have my 2step tune, waiting on my prl pipes for that tho, all I know is it pops a lot , not sure how the performance is ha )

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
It's very hard on the car mechanical wise launching with greater force. Upgraded clutch is recommend. And what do you mean shift to 2nd and it's climbing? Also I've found launching with 7 psi is plenty enough to make alot of smoke. You just smoothly release the clutch durrung launch. You want a little spin tho but not too much that your can't control it or arnt moving

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's very hard on the car mechanical wise launching with greater force. Upgraded clutch is recommend. And what do you mean shift to 2nd and it's climbing? Also I've found launching with 7 psi is plenty enough to make alot of smoke. You just smoothly release the clutch durrung launch. You want a little spin tho but not too much that your can't control it or arnt moving
Yeah I’m not doing that too much anymore, last night I was pushing the car ha. How do you set a certain psi for Launch ? & thanks by the way for the help man
Sponsored